Introduction

(Author's Pov)

This story is set at the late 90's in the City of Joy 'Calcutta'.

Raagini Maheshwari, seems to be a simple, sweet girl, versatile in many talents such as Dancing, Singing and is also a trained Sitar player. A hardworking, studious girl since her childhood. She was raised by her single mother Rita Maheshwari and her very protective elder brother Raj Maheshwari.

She was born in Rajasthan, her parents native place, But.. Her father abandoned them, when she was not even an year old. That is when her mother decided to leave her native place and shifted to Calcutta with her two children.

So she is very loyal and attached to her family. But as I said... she seems to be a simple girl.... But it's not always, what is seen or seems..... she has some issues which none of them know or realize... no one other than the one.

Ronobir Chatterjee, seems to be the hero of this story... A handsome, tall, well-built Man, the heart throb of many ladies... some might describe him as the biggest playboy.... His Charm and aura is what attracts people, and being a topper in academics acts like a cherry on the cake. He is best in everything he does, and when I say everything... I mean EVERYTHING!

His Father Mr. Vardhan Chatterjee is the richest, businessman in West Bengal, with great power and influence. Ronobir was born and raised in Calcutta. For the world, Ronobir has a perfect life.. he literally has it all. But as I said... what we see and what it seems is not always the truth.....

Raj Maheshwari, is Raagini's elder brother, but has always been the man of the family, in the absence of a father figure. He is very protective about his sister, and is a Mumma's boy. He is the ideal son and a perfect brother.

And Oh, he is the best friend of Ronobir Chatterjee.

So these are the main characters of this story... A Girl, Her Brother, And her Brother's Best friend.

How are their stories connected? How are Raj and Ronobir, best friends? How will Raagini meet Ronobir?

What fate has in store for these three?                                                                                                                    We will all see... We will see whether 'The city of Joy' 'Calcutta', brings Joy in their lives...... or just make it more complicated? 

This is somewhat an introduction to the characters of this story.. as i said this is a very different crossover!! ;) 

i hope you all loved this short chapter/ introduction.. If so.. Please VOTE! and Comment your views on this one.. i would love to hear your point of views. :)