A/N (important)

Hey guys!! So I wanted to address something real quick that you guys might be wondering. And before you consider skipping this A/N (and I know some people are, coming from an A/N skipper), please know that this is important to the plot of the story!!

If you're staying, thanks. If you're not and you bring this up later then idk what to tell you.

Anyways moving on I apologize for the randomness. So basically, when writing chapter four, I realized and remembered that the Metral Mezalian Palace was split in half by the earthquake. Therefore to stop this conundrum, it's canon in my story that no damage happened to any of the other empires from the earthquake.

So basically, the palace didn't get split in half, the overgrown isn't ruined, the water from the Cod Empire did dry out, but Jimmy refilled it asap and stayed in his empire. (This means that Katherine and Jimmy don't run away)

So basically all the empires are okay !! I haven't watched everyone's povs but basically no one runs away, no one dies, no empires are ruined-- except for fwhips because yk he blew up his empire.

And yes this means that pearl and scott aren't dead and everyone is okay except for a little bit of trauma and mental problems from xornoth. If you wanna know how Scott or nobody died I don't really have a reason as to why, I just wanted to write their reactions to lizzie losing her memory.

If you don't like my idea then that's completely understable, and I don't blame you, but it's how I wanna go along in my story so I hope you all are atleast a little okay with my decision.

Thank you for all the love lately, and I hope you guys continue to love and support my story!

Bye!!

Unedited

313 words