Chapter 15: Leah Clearwater

3rd POV
As promised the Cullen's began throwing Bella a baby shower. This time Charlie was able to attend it.

Alice, of course had a vision. She started planning for something else. It started when she arranged to go over to the Swan residence to party plan......and tipped off the Wolfpack that Bella's baby was a soon to be imprint.

Upon hearing about a potential imprint a meeting was arranged in which Alice informed the elders of her visions concerning the Swan sisters and their destiny.

A new agreement was made.

Luka opened the door and was surprised to find Alice and Rosalie with Sam Uley and a beautiful woman. Said woman's eyes went wide and so did Luka's. "Luka, you already know Sam Uley, and this is Leah Clearwater."

Leah is beautiful in an exotic way. She has perfect copper skin and eyelashes like feather dusters, and around 5'10 ft tall. Her sleek black hair is in a short pixie cut.

Luka and Leah couldn't stop staring at each other throughout the meeting. Rosalie gave her sister a look while Alice held an 'innocent' expression. Sam looked between the sisters before glancing down at Mia.

He knew about the paternal relationship between Mia and the blonde vampire and said vampire's mate

He knew about the paternal relationship between Mia and the blonde vampire and said vampire's mate. He also knew that Mia's sister would form soul bonds with someone other than Bella.

The gears turned in his head as realization dawned on him. His eyes snapped over to Luka and Leah, more specifically a very pregnant Bella's attachment to both.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That sneaky little pixie.