Chapter 17: The birth of Ava Swan

3rd POV
Bella was officially nine months, and was ready to pop any minute.

Luka and Leah started dating while Mia had practically lived at the Cullens house full time and was being taken care of by her parents. Everything seemed to be going well, except for Bella's obsessive behavior. Jake had shifted and spent more time with Bella much to her pleasure.

The Cullens had already discussed and agreed that Bella needed to be dealt with once the baby was born. They contacted the Volturi who would come and claim her once Bella gave birth.

The day started out normal. Bella whining and complaining about pregnancy as Luka and Leah helped her with things. Apparently being pregnant made you helpless.

Jake came over at noon to cheer her up, and succeeded in stopping her whining, much to Luka and Leah's relief. Bella was eating on the couch as it was comfier than the wooden chairs in the dining room when she felt a gush of water from between her legs. Startled Bella looked down and said "What the fuck?! Did I seriously just piss myself?!"

This caught the attention of Luka and Leah who immediately jumped up and ran to Bella "Bella that's not pee...." Luka said. Bella was immediately taken to the hospital where she gave birth to a healthy baby girl with red hair and hazel green eyes after five hours of labor.

From the minute she was born Bella refused to hold her instead she made Leah hold her and shoved the birth certificate in Luka's face "You name it, I'm tired" and with that Bella rolled over and went to sleep

Luka, Lea, and Ava exited Bella's hospital room and entered a nursery area. Luka looked at the birth certificate before writing 'Ava Lea Swan' he used the name that Leah picked out and gave her, her real mother's name for her middle name. He only changed the spelling slightly. When he looked up, he saw Leah sitting with Ava in a nearby rocking chair and gently swayed her while humming a lullaby. He smiled but before he could say anything Rosalie and Emmett came in with Mia who was excitedly bouncing in her arms "Baby! Baby!" Mia chanted excitedly.

"Sorry, Mia really wanted to meet Ava" Rose said sheepishly as she had a difficult time telling Mia 'no' to things. Leah smiled and shook her head and said "It's fine. She's awake and very curious" Leah then got up and showed Ava's face to Rose and Mia. Mia looked down in awe before saying "Sissy!" She then gently placed a kiss on Ava's head making Rose and Leah awe coo at them.

Luka and Emmett looked at their significant others and daughters in love and happiness.

The two families were oblivious to the two on lookers standing by a glass window and looking into the room. "She's finally here...how are you feeling?" Edward asked, Jake shrugged and said "It's weird. She's too young and I only have platonic feelings towards her, but I know that someday she'll need me to step up to the plate and love her more than that" Edward nodded before returning his gaze to Mia "I know the feeling. I keep my distance for now, but when she's older I plan on being more involved in it. I was planning on reentering her life at 15."

Jake nodded and said "That's a solid plan" before returning his gaze to Ava. The two men continued to stare at their soulmates 'We'll meet each other again someday, but until we say hello again just be happy and remember that you'll always be loved'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Unbeknownst to them Bella, who had been passing by heard them and now stared at both her daughters in hate and disgust 'I need to get rid of them NOW! They're ruining my future!'