Chapter 18: Meeting with the Volturi

3rd POV
The Volturi came as promised.

Bella, Mia, and Ava were at Charlie's while the Cullens and the Wolfpack sat in the Cullens living room informing the Volturi about everything that's happened since the Bella arrived in Forks. Aro used his gift to get accurate testimonies from everyone, before informing his brothers of Bella Swan's crimes.

Bella had racked up the charges of exposure to the supernatural, threats of further exposure, and jeopardizing sacred soul bonds.

All was punishable by death.

The Volturi had decided that it would be in the best interest that Charlie be informed of the supernatural, so that Bella's execution wouldn't be a surprise. Everyone hesitantly agreed to it, but they relaxed when Aro said that Charlie could remain human.

"Having the Sheriff of your town aware and allied to you would make it easier for you to remain hidden, would it not?" Aro said making Carlisle agreed "Yes, it would. We are just hesitant about turning him" "There's no need for that. The law enforcement in Volterra are aware of our existence, therefore Charlie can be granted the same immunity as them as long as he agrees to be compliant" Aro reassures. Carlisle nods gratefully "Thank you, Aro" Aro waved his hand "What are old friends for?"

"Just remember that he must agree to keep the secret and cover for you, should the need arise. We don't need anymore threats than we already have" Caius adds making Aro nod "Caius is correct on that matter. Do we have an agreement, Carlisle?" Carlisle instantly nods "We do" "Good" Cauis grunts.

"As for young Isabella.....I'm afraid that her dangerous and risky behavior has led us to only one option. She must be executed" Aro says in mock disappointment. Just looking through the wolves and the Cullens memories was enough to make Aro despise the human girl.

"My question is why we weren't alerted sooner to her threat?" Caius demanded. Aro turned to his brother "Because they feared that we would act rashly and put Edward and Jacob's mates in danger. Jacob's mate was just born a few days ago after all" Caius looked confused and scowled in frustration "I still don't see why we couldn't eliminate the threat and protect the human mates" "Because, brother, young Mia and little Ava are Bella's biological daughters" Marcus spoke up for the first time since the meeting.

"Though their bonds are faded and cracked. My guess is that she destroyed their familiar bonds long ago...." Caius stared at Marcus in surprise. The only known supernatural beings that were blood related were Jane and Alec. Other than that it was completely unheard of for siblings to be connected to the supernatural.

Charlie most definitely had to be informed of the supernatural now if he wanted to be apart of his granddaughters lives. They were born for the supernatural.

Caius now saw the dilemma of informing the Volturi of the situation. To do so would be jeopardizing the mating bond as well as the familiar bonds. But now that Ava was in the clear it was time for them to take control of the situation.