Epilogue

(Rachel Hurd-Wood as Ava Swan
Kara Hayward as Mia Zoe Swan)

Mia's POV
I laid in mine and Edward's meadow.

I was sunbathing and enjoying my last year as a human

I was sunbathing and enjoying my last year as a human. This summer I would be turning 18, and Edward my vampire boyfriend of 3 1/2 years was going to turn me. I would miss the sun and some of my freedom, but I was willing to give that up to live happily forever after with my soulmate.

A chuckle interrupted my thoughts and I looked up to see my glittering boyfriend smiling at me "I may never find words beautiful enough to describe all that you mean to me, but I will spend the rest of my life searching for them" he said making my lips quirk up in a smirk at our game "John Mark Green?" I asked he chuckled as he sank down next to me and planted a gentle and sweet kiss to my lips "Correct" he whispered as he pulled away.

I hummed and recited "You are the kindest thing that has ever happened to me, even if that's not how our tale is told. When everyone else told me that I was destined to be a forgotten nymph that nurtured flowers and turn meadows gold, you saw the ichor that resides in me demanded its throne. You showed me how a love like ours can turn even the darkest, coldest realm into the happiest of homes."

Edward looked thoughtful for a moment before saying "Nikita Gill?" I nodded making him smile and comment "She's becoming a favorite of yours....as are the poems about Persephone's love for Hades" I hummed before cupping his cheek and he immediately leaned into it "It reminds me of us...I know how you see yourself, but if you ever saw yourself the way I see you.....you'd start to believe in gods and angels too" Edward opened his eyes and stared down at me with teary eyes before kissing me once again.

This time it was was more passionate.

I quickly broke the kiss as I remembered something important. I grabbed Edward's wrist as we ran "Oh no! I almost forgot! Edward you distracted me!" Edward laughed as we ran down hill and towards Papa's house.

3rd POV
A teenage girl blessed with beauty so flawless and enchanting she rivals Rosalie. The girl we know as Mia Zoe Swan is now all grown up.

The phrase lips red as the rose, hair black as ebony, and skin white as snow describes her most notable features, being her rosy red lips and rosy cheeks, and both her hair and skin color. Her eyes bright blue eyes sparkle like stars and diamonds.

She tugs Edward to a white two story house "C'mon Edward! We're going to be late meeting Papa, Ava, and Jacob!" Edward laughs and loving gazes at the girl "My life, please, calm down. We'll make it on time" they finally reach the house where the birthday party is happening.

The Wolfpack, the Cullen clan, and a few humans are present. Most notably an elderly Charlie Swan, is celebrating his 82nd birthday party. Suddenly a girl with flaming red hair and crystal blue eyes walks out with Jacob Black, the alpha of the pack who insist on carrying everything so his beautiful soulmate doesn't get her white dress dirty.

 Suddenly a girl with flaming red hair and crystal blue eyes walks out with Jacob Black, the alpha of the pack who insist on carrying everything so his beautiful soulmate doesn't get her white dress dirty

She beams at Edward and Mia before bolting over to her "You made it!" The girl laughs before hugging the red haired girl back "Of course I did!"

Everyone gathered around to celebrate Charlie's birthday together.

"I wasn't afraid, mama;
i was bored. i was hungry.
do you know how long i waited
for that fruit? me in the fields,
the sunlight on my hair a crown.
sweat on my palms glittering
like starbursts carved in marble,
teeth sharp as athena's sword.
he took one look at me
and broke the earth open
for desire.
and all that time, you thought
golden-armoured braggarts
could storm my heart into
surrender. oh, mama.
what did i care to be a bride
when i could be queen?
i wasn't afraid, mama;
i wasn't taken. i left.
if you only knew
how his hair is softest
when he's on his knees,
coaxing spring
from inside of me."

-Letters from Persephone.