Why we are here......???

happy reading fellas...

The girl is standing on the wall of the bridge with teary eyes....she is standing on the edge of the wall and looking at the water underneath...its around 2 in the morning and no one is walking around the bridge...or I would say no one around in this hour...she can't hear anything except for her sobbing ....the girl is struggling and couldn't do anything rather than just staring at the water....its seems like the war going on inside between her Heart and brain....after fighting finally her brain won the match and decides to take step in order to end everything as she couldn't bear the pain any more....she wants to live in this life but her body is not allowing her to do so and making her life more miserable....she takes long breath ,tightens her fist and looks at the sky where the cool breeze is hitting on her face .....after thinking about her family, she closes her eyes and takes foot forward...before she could do something ,someone stops her...

"Aur kithni der...."

The girl composes herself and turns around.... gets surprised to see the person in this hour who is standing beside her bike with hands in her pocket looking at her causally...her behaviour tells her that she doesn't care about what she is doing.....she is just standing there enjoying the show by leaning on her bike....

"Matlab hum samjhe nahi..." gaining her voice after long time

"Yahi ki aur kithni der lagega jump karne me kyuki apke jaane ke baad hume bhi jump karna hai....kithni der tak hum waiting list me kadhe raha hai.....tho plzz hurry up...I don't have all the time" says the person irritate...

The girl mouth wide opens by listening to her statement.....she couldn't believe that someone would say something like this when she is so close to her death....she heard somewhere that when someone tries to suicide the other person tries to calm them down but here she is ready to push her off the bridge any time soon....

on the other side , the person looks at her face and knows that she is  astonished by her statement so without wasting any more minute she too climbs up the wall and looks at the water...then the person smiles at other girl..

"Aery aisa kya dekh rahi ho...hume bhi jump karna hai...isliye humne kaha ki aap kab jaa rahi hai....kyuki humne tho pehale hi maan baana kar aaye the jaise yaha aayege khud jaayege but yaha aa kar dekha tho koi aur kadha hai...aur pichle ½ hr se hum dekh raha hai...aap tho yaha uppar dance hi kar rahi hai...kabhi foot ko aage karna ya piche karna...aagar second thoughts aa raha hai tho inche udhar jaavo na...."

"Apko ka problem kya hai....inthna bada brigde tho hai ...aagar apko khudna hi hai tho kahi se jump maar dijiye....vaise aap yaha kya kar rahi hai..." the girl questions....

"Vohi jo aap kar rhai hai....par aap tho kar bhi nahi raha hai...aise bhi kya chal raha hai apke dimag me..."

"Amma baak...!!! ...pura mood hi karab ho gaaya...." Says disappointedly...

"Koi baad nahi....ek kaam kartha hai thoda bait jaanthe hai...fir soch the hai ki kya karna hai...par haan yaad rakna hum dono ko aaj hi jump karna hai.....thik hai..." ( sits on the wall by putting her legs on the other side facing the water )

The girl looks at her unbelievingly and then she too settles down beside her....and both stares at the water for some time.....thinking what they are doing and why they are here......

"Kya hum puch sakthe hai ki zindgai me aisa kya ho gaaya ki aise kahatam karne ka socha hai...." ask the second who still staring at the water...

"Kuch nahi...baas jaane ka maan kiya aur kya...aur rahange bhi tho kya kare...vaise bhi sab humare wajse se pareshan ho raha hai..aagar hum hi iss duniya ma na raha tho sab ki problem thik ho jaayegi....jab tak hum hai sab keliye problem baan kar rahange isse acha hi hum chal jaathe hai...at least vo tho kush rahange na...inthne taklif tho nahi hogi....jithna ab ho raha hai.....says the first girl with teary eyes with blank expression.....she doesn't turn her face to her...her eyes also fixed on the water...