Thank you...

happy reading fellas...

Later in the college...

Karishma collects her books and packs her backpack as its time for them to go home... after the lunch they both walked on the separate ways to attend their own lectures but assured each other they will see each other if they had time...Karishma goes out to parking lot where she meets some students who used to bully her everyday...

She silently passes away to her cycle and keeps her bag and books on the basket...about to paddle when one of the bully stops her...Karishma looks back and sees there are four to five students looking at her evil smile....these girls are none other than college popular kids who are mean to many people...who teases every nerd kids like her in the college that's why she never made friends with many people...she tries to face them every day but couldn't do it alone as they are too strong and with many students...no one comes in front of them to defend her whenever she gets trouble with them.. so, these girls take advantage of that and harm her verbally or physically...and all college students just stands there witness this....

"aery kaha jaa rahi ho...inthni bhi jaldhi kya hai...." says one of girls who is holding her cycle.

Karishma gets down and faces them with little nervous "iss baar humne kya kiya" nit meeting her eyes...

"kya kiya...." The girls throws the bunch of paper on her face harshly making Karishma a little afraid "tumhari galath likhi huvi assignment ke karan mujhe aaj sir ne daanta.....pata chala ki ye assignment copy ki huvi hai....tumne dhyaan kyu diya..."asks the girl coming closes her to her..

"nahi humne koi copy nahi ki thi....apko jo topic mila tha ussi par hi assignment likh kar diya hai...." Taking the papers from the ground " hume sach me nahi pata ki apka diya huva topic koi aur bhi likh raha hai"

Meanwhile....

Haseena is coming out from her class and also looking for Karishma ...she already tried to find her near the locker place and also in the library but Karishma was no were to be found...she thought maybe Karishma had already left the campus before her....she deicides to go to the other when she hears a noise coming from the parking lot....she walks there and witness the group who were doing something with the kid...Haseena couldn't see who the person is...then thought they are talking to someone but when her eyes falls on Karishma who is shivering upon yelling and the people are harming her makes Haseena fume in anger and quickly walks towards them before they hurt her....

The girls holds her upper arm harshly and Karishma winces in pain " kaha tha ki iss topic par jaane ke baad likhana shuru karna....kaha tha na ki pehale humare classmates se puch lo ki iss topic me koi likha raha hai ki nahi...fir bhi tumne inthne badi galathi kaise karthi....pata hai sir ne mujhe dusare topic diya hai aur vo bhi do baar likhne keliye ab vo sab koun karnega....ab tumari vajse hume club bhi nahi jaa paayege...." Pushes her on the ground " ek kaam diya tha Karishma aur vo kaam nahi kar paayi...." Kicks her cycle in anger and her bag with books, everything falls on the ground...Karishma heart beats fast and starts to panic....she couldn't do anything but to hold to herself ....the girls along with other bully tries to harm but someone behind grabs her hand and pulls to her side.....

"inthni himmat kaise huvi....unhee pareshan karne ki..." the person yells at the girls and Karishma recognises the voice in crowd very well...she tries to get up but her body not allowing her...so she falls back...

"Haseena tum kyu isko support kar rahi ho...galathi usne ki hai...." says the bully who is trying loose her hand from her grip...

"galathi tumari hai....tumare assignment hai tho tumhe hi karna chaiye tha na...iss bichari ko kya pata hoga ki kya karna hai...." pushes her hand and move towards Karishma who is still trying to stand up ...Haseena holds her arms and makes her stand properly....Karishma legs feels little weak but holds her hand firmly to stand....