I am Here for you...

happy reading fellas..

"aap jasie soch rahi hai..aisa kuch nahi hai....i can explain..."

"ar...are you taking Drugs Haseena....."

Haseena couldn't say anything just stares at her.....Karishma doesn't move from there...they are still holding hands...Haseena grip on her gets tighten and tries to explain things but couldn't...so she just lowers her head in defeat...Karishma can see she is in pain....so she removes her hand from her grip and goes from there leaving Haseena in guilt....Haseena gets shock by her gesture and move towards the window where she can see Karishma is climbing down to the ground....and also noticed that she is not walking to her home...she is walking towards the other side of road...Haseena quickly switch off the lights and she too climbs down to catch her.. and also wants to know where she is going at this hour....

Haseena walks in the empty street and tries to find Karishma but she is nowhere to be found....she walks little for while then something strikes in her mind....she quickly runs towards the location hoping to see her there...after 20 mins Haseena comes at the spot and takes a brief sign of relief seeing Karishma who is sitting on the wall of the bridge...looking at sky...her face is so calm and sitting alone as if nothing happened....Haseena too walks towards the wall and climbs up slowly and sits at the corner of the wall....she too looks at the sky and then to her.....they have been here for a while and still haven't talked about anything or about the thing that happened few hours ago.....

After a while Haseena clears her throat to gain her attention.... but to her surprise Karishma is not even looking at her...that makes her crazy......she can't be like this anymore.... her mind is building up with many thoughts....so finally she thought to give it a try...

"aap kuch bologe nahi kiya..." asks Haseena her slowly...

"hum ab kiya hi bole...." says Karishma finally looking at her after ages...

Haseena takes a deep breath...she is happy that at least she is talking to her.... she sits comfortably and looks at her.... she noticed that Karishma is in deep thoughts....

"jo bhi apne room me" Karishma cuts her "hume nahi jaana hai Haseena....vo apki personal problem hai...shyd humne kuch jaadha hi react kar diya hai...and for that I am sorry...." Says Karishma by not looking at her eyes...

"tho aap humse ankhe kyu nahi mila rahi hai....."asks Haseena and Karishma looks at her worriedly... "jo bhi puchna hai aap humse puch sakthi hai...apka hq baan tha hai..."

"aise kyu.."

"kyuki koi hume aise dekh kar naraz nahi huva hai...I can clearly see that you are angry and worried about me...so plzzzz ask away..."

"if I ask... Will you able to tell me the truth....bol paayengi...ki aap ye sab kyu kar rahi hai..." says Karishma while looking at her eye directly...

"at least I can try...."

Karishma turns to her and sits comfortable by leaning on the lamp post.... " tho ye sab kyu kar rahi thi....aur aise bhi kiya huva ki aap ye drugs le rahi hai..."

Haseena sits quiet and looks at sky.... Karishma noticed her uncomfortable and thought maybe she is afraid to share her pain.... she thought to give her some time....as she can't force her...Haseena closes her eyes and takes a deep breath....

"jab hum 8 saal ke the tab Humari aami ki mout ho gaayi thi....unhee cancer tha...Abbu ne kabhi aami ke baare socha hi nahi baas apne business me busy the....jis din Ammi ki death huvi thi tab hum unke saath the aur ghar par koi nahi tha....aaj bhi yaad hai jab unki mout huvi thi tab vo humare saath thi...( Haseena smiles lightly ) hum unhee apne school ke baare me baatha raha the...ek test me humne highest mark score kiya tha uss baare me bol raha the....Ammi baas humari baathe sunn rahi thi..unke chahare me kushi thi....par hume pata hi nahi chala ki jab hum ye sab unhee baatha raha the tab unki already mout ho gaayi hai....vo baas aakir baar hume dekhne chahathi thi..jaise unhone hume dekha baas chale gaayi.....hume pata hi nahi chala...jab humne unhee utta ne ki koshish ki tab hume maalum huva ki ammi hume chod ke chale hi gaayi.....bahut roye uss din...( Haseena chokes ) aaj bhi yaad hai...agale din Abbu aaye the apne business trip se aur ammi ko dekha kar aise react kiya jaise unhee ye sab important hi nahi hai....socha tha ki iske baad humare Abbu humse acche se baat karnege.. humari dekh baal karnege but aise kuch huva hi nahi...