Let's begin again.... Together...

happy reading fellas....

Everything was going really great for everyone....especially with Haseena family....Haseena was having a great time with her father as distance between them is gone now they become good friends...Haseena is really happy with her father as he is with her when ever she needs him....in sort Haseena is in happy mood....her bond with Karishma also becomes more strong than before....she used to spend most of the time with her in her home.....well they passed the final exams with good marks and now they are waiting for the party which is going to happen in upcoming days....Karishma still didn't made up her mind to go to the party because of her health issues but Haseena insisted her to go with her as these are the last days of their college life...

Her parents also bought her the dress and encouraged her to go to the party as they don't want to miss any of these thing in her life anymore....Karishma nodded her head and told them she would think about it one more time....Haseena too got her dress and waiting for the day to enjoy....she is really excited to spend the time with Karishma as this is the time she going being herself....rather than old college popular Haseena....

On the day of graduation....

Haseena gets ready in front of the mirror....she is wearing light brown designer churidar with open hair.....she is looking beautiful.....she gives one last look to herself in the mirror and then comes to her bed....takes the bag and keeps something inside her bag happily....then goes down to her family who is waiting for her....she comes down with big smile and hugs her father....her father too hugs her and looks at his daughter who looking very pretty....Sara too smiles seeing Haseena and all takes a photos ....after spending some time with her family she walks to Karishma house to pick her up....

Here Karishma is getting ready with least interest but she is doing it for her parents as well as for Haseena...she is still not ready to go to the party but thought why not try it....she is adjusting herself in the mirror...she is wearing a purple simple churidar with Braid hair style...she is looking good....her mother opens the door and looks at her daughter who is getting by her own...Karishma looks at her through who is giving her genuine smile. She nods her head disbelief...after checking everything she too comes down....to the hall...

She walks to hall and sees Haseena is already waiting for her in the hall...she is talking to her father...when they hears the sound of shoes... both looks at the direction of Karishma coming in front of them...Haseena smiles vanished a little when she sees Karishma who is looking more pale and weak than before... she is thin and anyone who sees her can tell that she definitely not feeling well...Karishma father goes near her and keeps his hand on head....Karishma smiles weakly...and hugs him....they share group hug....then they take many photos...all these were being watched by Haseena....Karishma comes near her gives her genuine smile...she smiles back and holds her hand....Karishma takes her bag pack and both walk out of the house followed by her parents...

Outside Haseena parents are also waiting for them...then they takes the photos of Karishma and Haseena together....after saying good bye to their parents they finally comes to the bike which is parked near the road...Karishma is staring at bike with blank expression...

"gabraye mat humare paas licence bhi hai aur hume acchi tarah se bike bhi chalani aathi hai...." Haseena says and gives a wink to her...

"ye kisi ki bike hai.."

"well humari bike hai....Abbu se humne kaha ki aaj hume bike me jaana hai tho unhone hume gift kiya....aur party ke baad hum dono ek long ride pe jaayege...apko pasad haina..." Haseena sweetly and Karishma smiles...

Then they get on bike and she ignites it... after giving one last look to their parents they both rides to the destination....Haseena rides the bike at normal speed and behind Karishma enjoying the cool breeze in the night....today the climate is really good making her more energetic....after 20 mins they reach the college where they meet many people who are going inside the auditorium where the party is organised....Haseena parks the bike in the parking lot and both gets down....after checking themselves they move slowly to the party....