What are we....??

happy reading fellas...

Karishma walks back to her home thinking about the events just happened few hours ago....there she went to do the suicide but stepped back because someone stopped her....why this time ....she questions to herself.....why this time someone stopped her when she was ready to do this thing for a long time...she tried many attempts before but couldn't had the courage to do it... in home she can't do anything as their parents are always around and looking after her.....that's why she decided to end this life once for all and reached the bridge in the middle of the night without anyone knowledge...she decided with herself that she would not have a second thought at that point then why the hell she backed off....

While thinking about all of this she goes back to her home not by the front door but climbs the ladder rope and walks to her room...its her way of getting out during the night time whenever she feels... she wants to go out...wants to be away from the parents... wants to be away from the pain...

She comes inside and looks around her room.....last night she packed everything and left the note for her parents about her attempt ...she knew if her parents come to about her they will think it's their fault and blame themselves for everything...and she can't do that.....she can't give them more torture where they are already dealing with her pain everyday...but looks like no one came to her room yesterday....she walks towards her side table and takes out the paper where she wrote her last words for her family....now it doesn't has any point of being there so she tears it into pieces and lays on the bed as she still has time for the college....also thinks about the events...

After sometime she opens her eyes and looks at clock...she gets up as its getting late for college...she goes to wash room and gets ready for the day.... she comes back and sees herself in the mirror....she is wearing Black shirt with pair of blue jeans with black shoes....her hair is tied with loos braid...in sort she is looking weak and dull.....then takes her backpack along with some books and comes down for her breakfast...she greets her parents who were talking about something on dining table.... they greet her back and gets busy with their discussion...

Not discussion but the argument which is going on in their life for a long time because of her....yes you heard it right.....the family was perfect until the fateful day when they came to know about her health issues....at first they were very encourageous but later it got out of hand that they couldn't control the situation any more but manged to adjust everything for her.... the family which is used to happy now it became mess....Karishma listens to their one side conversation but thought why she wants to as its their daily thing...she eats her breakfast quietly and gets up....

Her mother calls her behind "kirshu.... sab thik haina.." asks her worriedly

Karishma wears her backpack "haan maa...sab thik hai..." with least interest...

Her father joins the conversation to make the atmosphere light for her daughter "dekho.... hum jaanthe hai ki tum humari vajse pareshan ho...but don't worry we will be fine....bass tum apna dyaan rakna aur kush rahana....thik hai..." says lovingly and gives her kiss on her head...Karishma smiles a little..

"aur haan ye lo...tumari medications...yaad se kha lena....aur tum chinta mat karo sab thik ho jaayega..." says her mother while keeping her medicine box inside her bag and also hands over the food box...

"ji maa...I will be fine...baas aap dono chinta mat kijiye...hume accha nahi lag raha hai aap dono ko aise dekh kar..." says Karishma sadly looking at her parents who were also sad...

"don't worry.... abse hum aise argument nahi karnege.." says her father confidently and Karishma nods her head..

Karishma says goodbye to her family and goes out...she comes near the cycle and thinks about her family....