Let's Crash the Party....

happy reading fellas....

After visiting their secret place both felt happy inside and finally started to like each other's company very much...unknowingly they were creating a unique bond in their own world where no one was allowed.... they wanted to name it but gets confused what they should call themselves.... but being be there for each other making themselves happy....

As the days goes both become addicted to each other...they cant live without each other anymore....being friends with one other, they share many things and their bond becomes strong than before....their family were also happy seeing their daughters happy...this friendship really brought their daughters back to life....the change in behaviour after meeting each other really surprised their parents...Girls were living the moment and forgetting about the pain which they are dealing with....both families were feeling blessed that their daughters finally found someone where they can share their life...

Karishma too started to enjoy everything with Haseena....she almost forgot about her heart pain....whenever she gets time she always spends time with her.....Haseena too spends time with her regularly.....she would be there for Karishma all the time.. and take care of her whenever she needed....they try to make each other happy whenever they get chance...they already made the pact and it was going really great.. during these adventure they learn many things about each other.....

In coming days, they become busy with their final exams and started to prepare themselves for it.... they get busy with their studies but whenever they get free time, both have small talk....so the days goes like this and it was their last exam...

Karishma coming out after attending her exam....she is feeling good about her test as she gave her best...now they have lot of time before the graduation...and do whatever they want...she meets some of her Nerd friends and discuss about the papers and also talks about what they are going to do next....Haseena too comes out and looks for Karishma outside...her eyes fells on the group of Nerd people where her Nerd girl is busy talking with them....she smiles and walks towards them..

Haseena comes near Karishma and puts her hand around her shoulder...all the Nerd students gets shock as everyone knows Haseena is one of most the famous girls in the college and would never talk nor see the students like them but now she standing beside them casually...that's really a new thing.... seeing their face expression Karishma and Haseena laughs internally... Karishma thought to introduce Haseena to them...

"Haseena ye humare group members hai...Jessica, Ravi, Meena aur ye Rahul.." ( then turning to Haseena ) "aur ye Haseena...aap log jaanthe hi hoge...."says Karishma....

Haseena forwards her hand and group members shakes hand with her astonishingly...they didn't except that the one of the college famous girl would hang out with each other...they are really overwhelmed by this....all smiles meeting the new member....

"well aap logo se mil kar accha laga...kya hum puch sakthe hai aap log kya baate kar raha the..aur vo bhi inthna serious..." ask Haseena with curiosity...

"vo hum log paper discuss kar raha tha aur aage kya karne waale hai uss baare me baat kar raha the..you know ab hum sab kuch hi dino me graduate jo hone waale hai..." says Jessica happily...

"yes of course....baas kuch hi dino ki baat hai....fir hum sab iss college se azad hai..." says Haseena...and everyone laughs at her comment...

"Karishma tumhe party ki invitation mila kya...ask Ravi..

"nahi....hume nahi mila...humesha ki tarah...aur tum logo ko tho invite kiya na..." ask Karisham..

"kaha...iss baar hum me se kisi ko bhi invite nahi kiya gaaya hai..." says Meena sadly...