I am with you .... Always...

Happy reading fellas..

After few days...

Haseena comes to the hospital and straight goes to Karishma room....there she doesn't find her and roams around the hospital...after looking for everywhere she comes to the garden....there too she looks for her....her eyes starts to search for her and finally she find her near the bench where Karishma is sitting lonely with blanket and cap....looking at the sky with blank expression...seeing her like this her heart breaks and walk towards her slowly fixing her eyes on her....she comes near her and scans her carefully...she is looking more pale and weak than before...seeing her like this making her sick....she sits beside her and keeps a hand on her shoulder....

Karishma who is in her own world comes back to reality and turns to see Haseena sitting beside her who is looking at her worriedly...she gives her weak smile and then turns her face to the other side....Haseena sees Karishma is in deep thoughts....so in order to divert everything she makes a move..

"humne kaha nahi dunda apko Nerd Girl...pura Hospital me apko dund raha the..aur aap hai yaha baiti hai.."says Haseena sweetly...

"hume hospital me gundan ho rahi thi...baas yaha se bhaag jaana chahathe hai aur kuch nahi...bahut dur.....kuch der keliye hi sahi sabse dur jaana chahathe hai...."says Karishma looking at the sky....

Haseena senses something is wrong with her...she keeps her hand on hers...Karishma looks at their hands and to her...Haseena gives her genuine smile and assures her everything will be fine.... Karishma nods her head lightly....

"vaise congratulations...."

"kis liye..."

"aap ki team basketball ki final match me jeet gaayi na...uske liye hum bol raha the..."

"arey waah...apko pata tha iss baare me..."asks Haseena astonishingly...

"hume kaise pata nahi hoga..." Karishma turns her face to her with proud smile... "humare Nerd group ne apne phone se hume live dekhaya tha....aur aap bahut accha kheli..."

"pata hai Nerd Girl....haar match me hum bahut maza se khel the...aur ye match humare liye important bhi tha...koi bhi humare ghar se aatha hi nahi match dekhne..aur hum kisi ko miss bhi nahi karthe...but...." Haseena stops and looks at the sky and Karishma looks at her... "Ammi ko miss tho karthe hai par...." Then looks at eyes directly.... " aaj humne apko bhi miss kiya....aise lag raha tha ki aagar aap hothi tho shyd humare strength aur bhi pad jaatha...."

Karishma sees her sad and holds her hand firmly.... "I am sorry..." Haseena nods her head as no.. "hum apko ek secret baathaye...." Haseena rises her eyebrow... "hum apka haar match dekh the hai....kabhi miss nahi kiya...except for this....in sort kaha tho hum.... apke bade fan hai..."

Haseena really surprised by words.... "kya baat hai Nerd Girl....hume tho kabhi pata hi nahi tha ki aap sports me bhi interest rakthi hai..."

"bahut...hume football aur basketball khelna bahut hi pasad hai..." Karishma takes a deep breath... "but jabse hume ye heart problem huva hai...doctors ne hume maana kiya hai ki hum ye sab nahi khel sakthe....baas sab kuch chut gaaya...."

Haseena feels bad and side hugs Karishma.....Karishma smiles and keeps her head on her shoulder....Haseena holds her tightly and both enjoys the nature quietly.....this is their thing...they both loves this silence between them so much.....spends most of the time like this.....it makes them feel happy and secure being with each other...

Haseena looks around the garden and sees some people are sitting near the tree in circle...looking at them Haseena implies that they are talking about something important...but seeing their hospital uniform she couldn't know what they are doing...