Stay with Me....

happy reading fellas...

Karishma opens her eyes and looks here and there...her eyes are still blur and couldn't see anything properly.... she closed her eyes and again opens it.... finds herself in the hospital bed.....she closes her eyes disappointedly and then feels someone is holding her hand softly....she opens her eyes and gets the clear view of Haseena face who is looking at her worriedly and also gets happy seeing her wake...Karishma smiles a little and holds her hand tightly....Haseena stands from her place and gives a soothing long forehead kiss......Karishma smiles and closes her eyes to feel the moment.....

"apne tho hume dara hi diya Nerd Girl..." says Haseena cracking voice...

"kyu.... apko tho adventures pasad haina....says Karishma weakly with smile...Haseena gives her death glare...

"hum apke parents ko infom karke aathe hai...bahar wait kar raha hai apke ankhe kholne ki..." says Haseena....then she moves back and goes outside to inform to her parents about her...

Soon the door opens and Karishma see her parents who were rushing inside worriedly and stands beside her by holding her hand....her mother kisses her on her forehead with teary eyes and her father kisses on her palm.....then the doctor along with nurse comes inside and her parents moves aside for them...he checks her completely and tells something to his nurse...the nurse nods and walks to the side table...then takes the syringe and fills with from the bottle...then injects it on her arm...after checking one more time the doctor leaves and nurse check the monitor and everything...then she leaves family alone in the room....

Her mother caresses her face lovingly and her father sits beside her....the thanks to god for her wellbeing....Karishma looks at the glass of water and her mother helps her to drink....then she slowly lays down....

"hum yaha kaise aaye....hum tho uss party me the na..." ask Karishma while trying to remember where she was the last time...

"vo Haseena aur unke dad tumhe lekar aaye the...do din pehale..." says her father..

"do din pehale matlab.." ask Karishma confusedly looking at her parents...

"tum do dino se unconscious ho Kirshu...hum sab tumare ankh kholne ka wait hi kar raha the....aur aaj jaake tum utti ho...." Says her mother...

"huva kya tha uss din.."

Both her father and mother exchange look with each other and to her.... then tells her what happened two days ago... and how they got her here....

Two Days ago,

Haseena still holding Karishma tight and waiting for someone to come there.... she already informed about them to someone and the person said that they would there within few minutes...her heart is beating fast...she panicking looking at the condition of Karishma which is getting worse....she calls her again and again...but Karishma doesn't response nor she opens her eyes...

Then she hear the many vehicle sound which is coming on their way and stops little far away from them...she turns around and sees her father who is getting down from his car and running towards them....her father comes and bends down and looks at the girls.. Karishma is laying on her lap unconscious and Haseena is trembling by holding her...so the paramedics comes with stretcher and ask her father to move aside so they can do their job.....her father moves and paramedics tries to take Karishma from Haseena but she doesn't allow them....she is very afraid to loose her....seeing her helpless, her father pulls her up and they pickup Karishma to the stretcher and takes to the ambulance....Haseena with her father gets on car and they reach follows the hospital....while going Haseena father calls his wife to inform about Karishma to her parents as Haseena doesn't have their number...