Be there for Each Other....

happy reading fellas..

Both stares at each other with pain not saying anything just holding each other's hand...not knowing where the life is taking them...

Haseena cups her face and scans her as Karishma is looking little pale than before...she wipes her tear by her thumb which is coming from her eyes.... Karishma holds her hand and smiles weakly...

"ek baar mouka de kar dekhiye...Nerd Girl...kaise aap thik nahi hothi...." says Haseena with deep voice...

"accha aagar hum ek mouka denge tho kya aap apne Abbu se baat karnege..." says Karishma looking at her eyes...

Haseena removes her hand and moves back a little with disappointedly...she takes a deep breath and looks at her... "apko kyu lag raha ha ki hume apne Abbu se baat karni hai..." "kyuki hume pata hai ki vo apki baat maanege....ek baar baat karne se sab kuch clear ho jaayega...shyd apne kabhi koshish nahi ki isliye aap inthne darth se gujar rahi hai..." Karishma walks to her and holds her hand firmly "ek baar apne Abbu se ye sare baate share kijiye....kya pata vo bhi yahi chahathe ho....bina kuch kaha ya kare apko kaise pata chalega ki apke Abbu kya chahathe hai..."

"abhi hum tyaar nahi hai but humne iske baare me socha tho.... apko bhi apne aap ko ek mouka dena hoga...yaad haina...You do.... i do...." Says Haseena with stern voice...

Karishma becomes silent and doesn't meets her eyes... she lowers her head...Haseena makes her look up and smiles...

"Got it..."

"Got it...." says Karishma with grumpy face...

"chaliye aap aaram kijiye....hum milthe hai.." says Haseena and turns to go...

"Haseena" Karishma calls her slowly and Haseena again turns around and walks towards her... she smiles seeing standing on one leg.... shyly...

"kya huva Nerd Girl...."asks Haseena sweetly....

"vo aaj weekend hai....aur koi kaam nahi hai tho...." Karishma looks up with hope... "kya aap humare saath kahi chalengi...hume apko kuch dekhna hai...."

Haseena smiles widely "sure....kyu nahi...boliye kab jaana hai..."

"hum apko lene aa jaayege...aap tyaar rahana...."

"Okay Nerd girl...hum apka intezaar kanrge...."

Karishma smiles and says bye to her....then walks to her home happily...Haseena watches her go and then she too walks to her house...she opens the front door and shocked to see her father and step mother who were sitting at the sofa in the hall...waiting for her...her father takes brief sign of relief seeing her fit and fine...but doesn't go near her...Haseena noticed his worry lines and comes at the hall quietly by rolling her eyes as she knows what will happen now...

"kaha thi aap...kal raat aap apne room me nahi thi..." asks her father with stern voice...

Haseena gets angry and about to bust on him but then she remembers something and changes her attitude...she takes a deep breath and faces her father...

"kuch nahi...hum apne dost ke saath the...apko inthne fikar karne ki jaurt nahi thi....fir bhi I am sorry ....apko taklif dene ki..." says Haseena calmly..

Her father and Sara were shocked by this sudden change in her.... usually she would bust out on them here and the place would have become a war zone between her father and her... but this time she said everything calmly and asking sorry for making them worry...well it seems to be weird...

Sara comes near her and keeps her palm on her forehead thinking maybe she is having a fever.... but no.. she is fine and doing great....Haseena removes her hand gently and walks to the stairs...without seeing anyone she goes to her room leaving their family baffled...