Family Reunion...

happy reading fellas...

After next two days...

Karishma gets discharge from the hospital and comes home....they park their car in front of her house and Karishma gets down slowly....her mother and father are helping her and of course Haseena besides her as always.....she helps her and makes her stand properly.....her parents takes her bags and goes inside the house and here the girls looks around the street...Karishma missed these streets as well as her house so much....she was about to move from there but couldn't as Haseena is holding her hand firmly.....Karishma turns towards her and asks what happened...

"hum aaj apne abbu se baat karne ke ki soch raha hai.....will you be there for me..." Haseena asks with little nervous..

Karishma smiles widely and nods her head confidently.....Haseena informs to her parents about taking her home for a while...her parents gave permission and they walk towards Haseena house...while going Haseena was hell nervous...this is the first time she is talking to her father face to face...usually she would avoid or ignore him but since that incident everything has changed between them but still there is some distance which she wants to end it...

So with deep breath Haseena opens the door and both gets inside...they look around the hall and finds Haseena father busy with his work in his laptop.....Sara is busy in the kitchen doing something....Haseena eyes fixed on her father and tightens her fist....seeing her like this Karishma holds her hand firmly....Haseena looks at her and Karishma nods her in positive way assuring that she is with her and moves forward...sensing something in front of him Haseena father looks up from his laptop...he gives a smile seeing the girls...he keeps the laptop beside and gets up....she comes near the girls...

"Karishma....kaise ho...."

"hum thik hai uncle.....i feeling better now than before..."

"yeah you are looking great....ab ghar aa gaayi ho tho sab thik ho jaayega...."

Karishma nods her head and Haseena father's eyes falls on Haseena who is just staring at him...he noticed her face and sensed something is wrong with her....he comes near her and slowly keeps his hand on her shoulder...Haseena feels the hand on hers and drop of tears comes from her eyes...her father panics and wipes her tears....

"kya huva Hasu....sab thik tho haina...." With concern...

"ji Abbu...sab thik hai...." Haseena says with deep voice...

"tho fir kya huva...aur aise ro kyu rahi ho...."

"apse kuch baat karni thi....kya hum kar sakthe hai...."

"of course, isme puchne ki kya jarurat hai.... you know you can share with me anything...." Her father says with little hesitation....

Haseena takes a deep breath and turns to Karishma who is giving her smile.... she smiles back and looks back at her father who is waiting for her.... Sara too comes from the kitchen and stops seeing father daughter together again after a long time...

"hum jaanthe hai Abbu ki jabse Ammi hume chod ke gaayi hai humne apse baat karna hi chod diya....kyuki hum bahut hi gusse me the....jabse ammi chod kar gaayi hai tabse apne humare baare me ek baar bhi nahi socha....jab hume sabse jadha jaurt thi tab aap humare saath nahi the...haar wqt aap apne business trips me busy raha the.....ek baar....ek baar bhi aapne hume pucha tak nahi tha ki hum kasie hai aur apne life me kya karna chahatha hai...inthne kuch chal raha tha aur upper se apne dusari shaadi bhi Karli...jo jagha Ammi ka hai vo apne Sara ko de diya....hum unse nafarat nahi karthe ....i respect her...but hume vo humesha se pasad nahi hai....isliye hum apse acche tarah se baat nahi karthe the...."