Listen to your Heart...

happy reading fellas...

"Ye zindhagi bhi bahut hi buri cheez hai....jo hum chahthe hai vo kabhi hotha nahi aur jo hume nahi chahathe vohi hotha hai aur uss din...uss wqt humare saath bhi yahi huva.....hume yaad tho kuch nahi but inthna pata tha ki apne dost Haseena ke saath ek nayi life start karne ki kushi me jaa raha the.....vo raat humari life ki sabse bada din tha....aur uske baad jo accident huva aur humne Haseena ko aathe huva dekha aur kuch nahi.....uss din aagar humare life me inthna kuch nahi huva hotha tho kushi se iss duniya ko chod ke chale jaathe....kyuki humesha se hum yahi tho chahathe the ki kab humare wqt aayega aur humesha keliye iss darth se azad ho jaayege...par uss din pata nahi kyu jeena ki umeed jaag utti aur vaapas aane ki koshish ki....pehale bhi kahi baar behosh ho kar hospital jaathe the soch the the ki vaapas kabhi nahi aayege kyuki uss wqt koi nahi tha humare....but uss din hume aise lag raha tha koi tho hai jo humse umeed laga raha tha ki hume vaapas aana hai aur aage ki zindhagi jeeni hai.....ye pata nahi kaha se aa raha tha but inthna samjh gaaye the ki ye sab humare dil se aa raha tha....maano koi hai jo nahi chahatha ki hum iss duniye se chod ke jaaye....."

Karishma opens her eyes slowly and gets a blur view...she cannot see anything clearly but hear some noises beside her...she recognised those voice and its none other than her parents who were calling doctor after she woke from unconscious....Karishma close her eyes and feels something different inside her...she opens her eyes slowly and this time she gets the clear of her father and mother who are holding her hands with teary eyes...she too gets tears seeing their parents near her...they kiss on her forehead and hand ...and prays to god for bringing her alive....for bringing her back...

Karishma tries to remember what happened last time and then everything floods inside her mind like a movie...about everything.... about party, about their friendship, about long drive... about the accident and about her Haseena.... Karishma quickly scans the whole room and doesn't find her near her nor near the door.....she couldn't speak properly as her mouth is dry and signals her father a glass of water....her father and mother makes her drink water and she lays down...with lot of courage and energy she finally asks the question....

"papa Haseena kaha hai....vo thik tho haina..."with trembling voice..

The little happiness quickly vanished from their parents face....they both exchange looks with other and then to Karishma who is eagerly waiting for the replay...before they could tell her about the whereabouts of Haseena....Doctors comes inside along nurse and checks her....he asked the parents to go out and he does his job....Karishma feels something near her chest but thought she would talk to her parents later...she is feeling really weak.....she looks herself and sees the big bandage on her leg as well on her head...looks like they had pretty mess accident on that day....but she doesn't care about anything......only one thing is matters now is where is Haseena....

Her parents were standing outside the room waiting for the doctor....they are worried about her health as well as about their daughter ...they don't know how she is going to react on the news which they are going to share with her....as she is already dealing with many things before and they couldn't conclude if she is going to take everything in positive or in negative way.....after sometime Doctor comes out of the room and her parents asks her how she is doing...

"well now she is out of danger...aur she doing really fine...kuch din inhee hospital me rahana hoga for observation keliye.....you know what I am talking about...fir jaise hi reports aayege .....aap log Karishma ko ghar le jaa sakthe hai...."

"matlab iss baar operation successful hai.."asks her father...

"ji haan....this time its successful....aur ab thik bhi ho jaayegi.....haan thoda sensitive hai...aur kuch dino keliye unhee adjust hone me mushkil hoga...but she will be fine...dont worry about anything....ye unhee adopt karne me thoda time tho legega hi...."