Drunk texting

MEREDITH GREY

I am at a random bar somewhere in Seattle with Cristina and Jo. We have been here for a few hours now and we are all hammered. I just took my 12th or so tequila shot and Cristina took her 10th. Jo has been nursing beers the entire evening. 

"You know who's h-hot" I slur. "Derek Shepherd" I smirk.

"Isn't he your boss?" Cristina says confused. 

"Yeah..." I sigh deep. "He's my stupid jerk boss."

"Yeah! Stupid jerk!" Jo exclaims before going back to the beer in her hand, downing it all at once. 

"I'm going to get more drinks!" I exclaim before stumbling across the bar towards the bartender. He's helping someone else so I take my phone out and go through my messages. 

I get the brilliant idea to search for my boss's contact and to send him a message. 

"Heyyyyy Mr. Shepherd" I type, clearly proud of myself as I am grinning like crazy. 

I instantly get a reply. 

"Are you drunk?"

"Nope! Just hoppy!"

"Hippy"

"Happy 😆 "

"Jezus christ. Where are you? "

"Where am I? 🤔 "

"Yes Meredith. Where the fuck are you?"

"I'm at a bar" 

"Which bar??"

"Dunno" 

"Ask someone. Now"

"Ok bossy! I'll ask the cute bartender" I type as I look at the bartender across from me. I smirk at him and he winks back. 

"Cute bartender????"

"He's hot and he has been really sweet to me. Unlike you"

"The name of the bar??"

"You're really bossy"

"Yeah, and you are a monumental pain in my ass"

"You're a pain in my ass!" 

"Shit! Sorry!" 

"Am I fired? 😖"

"The name of the bar, now!

"The Smith"

"Stay right where you are. I'm coming to get you. And tell that bartender, he so much as puts a hand on you, I'll fucking rip it off."