New roommate

MEREDITH GREY

Today is the day I finally move into my college dorm room. When my plane landed I took a cab to Dartmouth and checked myself in. Now I am on my way up to my new dorm. I am so exited to meet my new roommate!

I find my dorm and knock once before opening the door. I come face to face with an absolutely gorgeous man. I instantly get shy and. Is this my roommate?!

"Hi! You must be Meredith. I am Derek. Shepherd. It's nice to meet you" The handsome man smiles and walks up to me. We shake hands. 

"It-It's nice to meet you too" I smile weakly. 

"Take your time settling in. I was about to run down to the shop to get some food and other supplies. Do you need anything?"

"Maybe some snacks?"

"Sound good. I'll be right back. Maybe we can get to know each other more? I mean we will be spending at least a year together in this room." He chuckles and spins around. 

"That sounds good. See you soon!" I smile awkwardly as he walks out of the room and shuts the door behind him. 

I start unpacking an when I'm finished I grab my phone and text my friend Cristina. 

"Hey Cris. I just met my roommate. His name is Derek Shepherd and he is extremely hot. Dreamy if you will" 

"God Mer. It's literally been 30 minutes."

"So?"

"God. You know never mind. But wait. Derek Shepherd?"

"Yes..."

"No way. No freaking way! Do you know who that is?!"

"You're starting to freak me out Cristina"

"Derek Shepherd is a pron star Mer. A PORN STAR"

"Very funny Cris."

"I'm not even kidding. I swear!"

"Well. Maybe there's another Derek Shepherd who is a porn star"

"Is this him? "*Sends picture of Derek*

"Yes..."

"O MY GOD!"

"O MY GOD!!! No Freaking wayyyy!"

"Hey Meredith. I'm back" I hear a deep voice say as the door opens. I jump and throw my phone away. It falls off my bed and onto the floor. "I'm sorry. I didn't meen to scare you."

"Oh no. No problem" I smile awkwardly. A blush creeps onto my cheeks and I pick up my phone. I quickly send Cristina a final text, telling her he is back before I focus my attention back on him. 

*😈😈*