Sprint race

MEREDITH GREY

Derek and I just went out for some ice cream and now we are walking back to his house. "Wanna race?" He asks playfully. I look at him and giggle. "You serious?" I ask him, still not believing him. "Yeah come one. First one home wins." He grins before taking off. I quickly take off after him, running down the streets of Seattle.

Derek was now full blown sprinting to his house. I tried to keep up but he was so much faster than me. 2 minutes later I finally made it to his door to find him leaning against the door frame with a smirk on his face. "I win" he said pridefully. I rolled my eyes "Yeah, Yeah whatever." I tried to walk past him to get in but he grabbed my waist. "Now what should be the price for winning the race?" He said pulling me to his chest. "Hmm, I have a couple of ideas" I said while pushing myself onto my tiptoes to reach Derek's lips. He leaned down making it easier for me to reach him. He smiled against my lips before pulling me into the house. 

He pinned me against the wall, deepening the kiss. I let out a small moan and he pressed himself against me. Short after I felt his hands travel from my face to my hips. He picked me up. Instinctively I wrapped my legs around him and moaned again. Derek broke the kiss and pressed his forehead against mine. "You have got to stop doing that" I say still trying to catch my breath. "I know but you look so hot, I just can't resist" He says. He puts me back down and quickly pecks my lips before heading upstairs to run a bath for the two of us.