New roommate 2

MEREDITH GREY

Derek and I talked all afternoon, getting to know each other better. Weirdly, him being a porn star never came up. We had a great time tho. He is caring and funny and he really seems like a good guy. 

Now it's evening and he went off to some party. I, on the other hand have another mission for tonight. I mean it's only logical, for research purposes only of course, that I watch his work. It's only fair, right?

I open my laptop and go to a porn site. I search his name and what do you know? About a dozen, if not more, porn movies come up all starring the great porn actor Derek Shepherd. I swallow and open the most populair movie. 

At first I'm scared to watch. What am I about to see?! About 10 minutes into the movie Derek removes his shirt. His toned abdomen is revealed. Does he really look like that? Because if he does... oh my.

A few minutes later Derek and the woman on the screen are undressed. The woman is completely naked and Derek is only wearing his boxers. His erection is clearly visible through the thin fabric. My core instantly gets wet as I look at it. I can't help it, the man does look good. Really good. His hands move to the hem of his boxers and he pulls them down. A huge cock is revealed. My eyes widen and my clit swells. 

"Oh god" I moan as I look at it. Subconsciously my hand travels down my stomach and into my pants. My fingertips slide over my soaking wet lips and slowly trace the small circles over my throbbing clit. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm halfway through the movie and I already came 3 times. It's just so amazing. My mind wandered off to some very naughty thoughts a few time. How would it feel to be pinned against the wall and kissed senseless by that, him. How would his cock feel buried deep inside me? How would his lips feel around my nipple. Nibbling...sucking...

Loud moans fill the room. Derek is pounding into this woman like crazy. Crazy hot of course. I slide two fingers into my core. I plunge the in and out of me. I add another finger and soon I can feel my 4th orgasm rising from deep inside me. My walls tighten and my com is about to spill down my fingers when the dorm room opens...

Shit. Fucking shit. 

"My my, what do we have here?" Derek smirks as he closes the door behind him. 

"Uhm... no nothing" I blush. I pulled my hand away from my core as soon as I heard the door open and I tried to turn the sound off with the other but I turned it up instead, making things even worse. 

"Don't fool yourself love, I recognize these moans out thousands." His eyes dark, filled with need and desire. 

"I-Uhm. O my god I am so embarrassed. It's just my friend told me about you and so I had to find out for myself. Because you know... and well then I looked your name up on one of these sites and I just started watching and then..." I ramble before I get cut off by his lips pressed firmly on mine. 

"Don't worry love. You have nothing to be ashamed of. You are gorgeous and your moans are like music to my ears. And besides, I am pretty good at what I do."

"I-" is the only thing I can say. I just can't find the words. I look at him and try to catch my breath. He moves across the room, throwing his jacket on his chair and kicking his shoes off. He pulls his shirt over his head. 

Fuck. He really does look like that.

"You know. Sinds you've seen me naked and all... I can always just show you the real thing." He smiles seductively. "Only professionally of course." 

The tension and awkwardness between me and Derek is huge. I blush as I think about all the things Derek could do to me. My knees go weak and my core turns wet. Derek looks at me and sees the effect he has on me. He walks over to me and captures my lips in a passionate, steamy kiss. Our tongues battle as we moan into each other's mouths. He picks me up and lays me down onto his bed. His hand roam all over my body. 

He pulls his lips away form mine and looks deep into my eyes. "Tell me what you want me to do to you, love" He whispers before he goes back to kissing and nibbling on my neck.