Massage

DEREK SHEPHERD

After a long, hard month of working in the hospital I finally have a day off. My body has been aching all week and right now I am not far from collapsing on the nearest couch or bed and just never get up. 

I come home and quickly walk up to my bed and crash down. I fall into a deep sleep and after a few hours I wake up. My tiredness is gone, luckily, but the aching in my body is still very much there. I struggle to get out of bed and I hop into the shower. 

The warm water feels good on my body but I just... I just can't help but wonder how it would feel if a set of hands would gently...

"A massage! I should get a massage!" 

I jump out of the shower, get dressed and head out the door. A massage is the perfect way to loosen up my body. How have I never thought of this before?

I arrive at the massage place and ring the doorbell. It's a small studio which is attached to a living space. I have never been here before but I've heard some great things about it. 

The door opens and the most beautiful, petite blonde with the most gorgeous green eyes is revealed. My eyes instantly lock with hers and I can't help but stare into the emerald green orbs. 

"H-Hi" 

"Hi! How can I help you?" The blonde smiles.

"I-uhm... I was wondering I could get a massage" I stammer. 

"Yeah sure, come in. I actually had a client but they cancelled last minute so you came at the right time" She smiles and steps to the side to let me into the small studio. "What's your name?" She asks me. 

"Oh, right. I'm Derek. Shepherd. Derek Shepherd" I smile. I can feel the blush creeping onto my cheeks. 

"Hi Derek. I'm Meredith. It's nice to meet you. This here is the studio I give massages in. I will step out for a second and you can undress and make yourself comfortable on the bed. Here is a towel to cover yourself up and I will be right back!" Meredith smiles friendly and cheerfully. She does as she said and steps out of the room to give me some privacy. 

I feel pretty awkward because I have never had a massage before but I do as she said and get undressed completely. I take a seat on the bed and lay back and cover my private parts up with the towel Meredith gave me. I let my eyes roam around the room, exploring the posters on the walls. 

MEREDITH GREY

After a few minutes I step back into the studio and find Derek all ready on the bed. I can't help but let my eyes roam over his perfect body. God this man is fit. As my eyes reach the thin towel I gasp. My eyes widen at the sight. His penis is clearly visible and it's not because he is turned on. This man is huge! 

I can feel a tingling in a certain body part and I stand still and keep staring for a few seconds. I tear my eyes away form Derek and his perfect body and start my massage. 

*I'm backkk. Don't worry I'm not dead. I was on holiday in Croatia and I didn't bring my laptop and to be honest I didn't really have motivation to write. I decided to start again and give you a little teasing chapter. Don't worry! Part 2 is coming 😈*