Ring

🌈🏳️‍🌈 Hey guys! I have a weird request for you all. For school I need to find out what TikTok trends are currently trending on Queer TikTok. So if you are on this side of TikTok and you want to share some info with me comment on this or send me a DM. Thank you sooooo much!! 🌈🏳️‍🌈

So If you are on Queer TikTok. Hit me up!

Now let's go on with the update y'all have been waiting for. 

"What's this?" Derek asks. 

Derek is the typical high school bad boy. He's on the football team, has tons of friends and is insanely hot. Meredith on the other hand is not popular at all. She has the looks, sure, but she is shy and kind of a nerd. 

Now Meredith and Derek are sitting at a table in the study hall. Meredith was already there and about half an hour ago Derek plopped next to her in a chair and begged her to help him with his homework. Meredith was not comfortable at all because she didn't even know him. She obviously knew who he was and to be honest she had a crush on him but the never talked before. 

After Derek begged for her help Meredith agreed so now they're studying together. 

"What's what?"

"This. The ring on your hand." 

"It's just a ring." Meredith mumbled while hiding her hand in her lap. 

Derek took her hand in his and studied the ring closer. "I don't think it is. Just a ring... come one tell me what it stands for."

"No"

"Aww come oneee" Derek wined. "I am sooo bored right now."

"Just focus on your homework." Meredith mumbled, getting frustrated. He was right. The ring did mean something but she wasn't about to tell Derek that. 

"But I want to know"

"Fine you know what. If you finish all of your homework in the next hour I'll tell you."

"Challenge accepted" Derek grins and goes back to his homework. 

-------------

An hour passed and Derek just finished his homework. He proudly shows it to Meredith. "So now you have to tell me" Derek smirks as he grabs Meredith's hand again. 

"I..." 

"Come one you can trust me. Whatever it is."

"Fine. It'smyvirginityring" Meredith mumbles in one breath. 

"What?" Derek asks confused. Unable to understand her mumbling. 

"It's my virginity ring. Happy now!" Meredith yells, louder than she actually wanted. 

"Your what?" Derek asks confused. 

"Virginity ring. I am a virgin, yes. Make fun of me all you want."

"I am not going to make fun of you Meredith. I don't care."

"I don't believe you. Of course you are going to make fun of me. First you tell me it's fine but as soon as one of your football player friends comes along you are going to tell them."

"No I'm not. Really."

"Whatever" Meredith sighs. "I think it's best if I leave. Have fun telling the whole school I'm a virgin."

"I won't I promise." He says as he tries to look in Meredith's eyes. "You don't believe me, do you."

Meredith shakes her head. Why would she believe him. He is a bad boy. Always making fun of the less populair kids in school. 

"Here. I'll prove it to you." He whispers as he gently tilts her face towards him and presses a soft, tender kiss on her lips. At first Meredith is shocked but after a little while she kisses him back. They pull away and Meredith looks at him with wide eyes. 

"What the hell" She mumbles. 

"There. I like you Meredith. I really like you. I would never make fun of you."

"I-I..." Meredith stutters, unable to find the words. 

"Here, this is my phone number." Derek says as he puts his number in Meredith's phone. "Text me when you get home. Maybe we can hang out sometimes. I would love to spent more time with you."

"I-Okey" Meredith says softly. 

"Bye Meredith" Derek breaths as he quickly pecks Meredith's lips again and leaves.

Part 2? 😈