Slushy

It's later in the evening and Meredith and Derek walk hand in hand through Downtown Seattle. It's a warm summer night and the sun in shining warmly over the water. Derek took Meredith out for dinner to celebrate the beginning of summer break. Next year they will both be seniors in Highschool. 

"Oooh" Meredith exclaims as her eyes fall on an ice cream shop. "They have sushies!" She exclaims. Derek chuckles. His girlfriend has such a sweet tooth. "Can we get them?" Meredith begs while flashing Derek her puppy dog eyes. 

Derek just shakes his head and leads Meredith into the shop. "You are such a little kid sometimes" He jokes as they stand in line. Meredith looks at him and fake pouts. "But I still love you" Derek smiles and pecks her lips. 

They reach the front of the line and Derek orders two slushies. A blue and a red one. He pays and they walk out. They walk hand in hand for a little while before they reach a bench in the park. Derek takes a seat and pulls Meredith onto his lap, cuddling her close. She wraps one arm around his neck and together they look over the beautiful lake, slurping their slushies. 

"Mer?" Derek whispers after a while.

"Yeah?" She lifts her head up off his shoulder and smiles at him. 

"I love you" He whispers, leaning in for a small kiss. 

"I love you too baby" Meredith whispers back, meeting his lips. 

At first the kiss is tender, sweet, loving. But then Derek's tongue glided over Meredith's lips and Meredith granted access. The kiss becomes heated and passionate. Their tongues fight and their hands roam over each other's bodies. 

It's a classic Highschool make-out session and they love it. 

The kissing, moaning and touching goes on for a while until they are both completely out of breath. It's now late in the evening and Derek is driving Meredith home. 

"Hey Der. Do you want to stay over tonight?" Meredith smiles as she reaches for his thigh, giving it a little squeeze. 

"Yeah sure. Is your mom okey with it tho?" 

"Yeah, she even suggested it when I left." 

"Good. Can you text my mom for me? I should probably let her know I'm not coming home." 

"Of course." Meredith smiles and reaches her hand in his front pocket. She grabs his phone and uses it to text his mom. She says it's fine and wishes for them to have a good time. 

They arrive home and walk through the door. They kick their shoes off and hang their coats. 

"Hey mom! we're home!" Meredith yells. 

"Oh hey honey! Hi Derek" Ellis smiles as she emerges from the kitchen. She hugs them before taking a step back and taking a good second look at them. 

"Meredith?" 

"Yeah?" 

"Why are your lips purple?" She asks confused. 

"What?"

"And Derek's! Stick your tongues out, both of you"

They do so and Ellis sees the purple tongues. "Damn teenagers" She laughs and shakes her head. Meredith and Derek just giggle and run up the stairs towards Meredith's room, continuing where they left off in the park.