Gaming

MEREDITH GREY

I'm staying over at Derek's house. We are in his room and he is playing video games with his friends as I sit in his lap. I am straddling him, his arms are wrapped around me and his head rests on my shoulder while he looks at the computer screen. 

I'm wearing the headset and am talking to his friends when his arms snake down and rest around my waist. He gently begins to bounce his thigh and my breath hitches in my throat as I begin to stutter. 

Whistles come through the header and I bite my lip to silence any sounds. Derek brings his hand up to lift one side of the headset from my ear. "Let them hear you."

He drops the headset back on my ear and places the controller beside him, grabbing a hold of my hips as he rocks me gently back and forth. "Let them hear how good I make you feel."

He drops his head to my shoulder and bites down gently as his hand slips lower. I can feel my core heating up and my panties turning soaking wet. A small moan escapes my mouth and I can hear the cheers and claps coming from his friends. 

His hand slips in my pants and panties and he starts rubbing my clit gently. I push my face in his shoulder to quiet my moans but it is no use. As Derek rubs his fingers over my clit faster and faster, my moans become louder and louder and so do the cheers from his friends. 

"That's it baby. Let them hear you cum." He whispers harshly in my ear. I am having a hard time containing myself. The pleasure becomes too great and I release all over his hand and in my panties. I moan loud as I do so and I pant heavily as I come down from my high. 

"Good girl" Derek whispers in my ear and I just close my eyes and rest my head on his shoulder as I listen to the whistles coming through my headphones. 

Credits: writerjade on TikTok