Sleepover

MEREDITH GREY

It's three in the morning and Derek and I are having a sleepover at my house. We have been best friends sinds kindergarten and now we are in high school. We are home alone and we woke up in the middle of the night so we decided to bake a cake. 

It's around three in the morning and the music is playing loud. I proceed to sway my hips to the motion of the song, not realizing who was right behind me. 

"Please, Mer" He grumbles. He puts his hands on my hips to stop my movements. 

I now realize what I'm doing to him so I decide to continue my movements to tease him. Suddenly he grabs me and starts to lead me back to my bedroom. When we get there he throws me on the bed and climbs on top of me. 

"Let's fix this little problem baby" he whispers, signaling to the bulge in his pants. 

With that he proceeds to leave a trail of kisses down my jawline and neck, moving down towards my tits. He looks at me for permission and I nod my head, granting it. He takes my shirt off and admires the view. 

I can feel the bulge in his pants getting harder and harder by the second as he kisses my tits. I start moaning because of the pressure, causing him to press against me harder. 

"Fuck, Mer" He whispers into my ear as he makes his way down my body. Once he reaches my leggings he looks back up at me. "May I?" He asks. I nod again. He pulls them down slowly, revealing my laced panties. He admires them for a few seconds. 

"Oh I'm going to have a lot of fun with you tonight" he whispers in my ear as he takes his pants off, revealing his hard, throbbing penis.