Hard day

MEREDITH GREY

"Hey baby" I greeted, giving him a peck. He blushed and greeted me back. As soon as I sat next to him all my day's trouble evaporated which caused me to let out a sigh of relief. Derek was busy drawing but stopped a I hugged him. 

"What happened?" he asks, putting his sketchbook aside and holding me tight in his strong arms. 

"Some dickheads at work disrespected me and tried to get me thrown out, just cause me, a woman, told them what to do." I explained, placing him on my lap so he is straddling me. 

"But you're the boss" He replied confused. 

"Exactly. They're just a bunch of fucking misogynists." I murmured, gazing into his mesmerizing eyes. 

He began playing with the buttons on my blazer, a frown etched on his face. "I hope you fired them" He said angrily, which caused me to chuckle. "W-What?" he stuttered, blushing.

"Nothing, it's just, I've never seen my baby think ill of anyone." I confessed, caressing his waist. 

"Well they disrespected you and you are above everyone else." he exclaimed, placing his hands on my shoulders. 

"Exactly, and you are nothing like those mean boys right? you're my man, right?" I demanded, gripping his cheeks between my fingers. I ran my nose across his neck, placing small kisses here and there. 

He let out a throbbing 'yes' before tightening his hold on my shoulders. I stopped my teasing and looked at his beautiful, cute face. "I fucking love you" I mumbled before crashing my lips against his.

*Special thanks to merlettaaxo on TikTok*