Chapter 1

Author's Note: hey guys, this is the final part of the story. If you are new here please read the two other series before this one. I will post a link to them below for you, that way you can understand the story better.

Now the story as usual will switch between Arthit and Kongpob's points of view, occasionally having some third-person point of view. It would be shorter than the previous two and updates would still be whenever with hopefully two chapters. Please enjoy and vote for this story. Thank you.

It would be easy to say that the warm air of Thailand, the dialect of the people, and the culture were all the things I missed while I was staying in South Korea for the past two years. It would be easy to fall into the same pattern of going the easy way and not admitting the truth but easy isn't what brought me back here again.

Two years ago I left through this very airport. It was still dark when I woke up next to P'Arthit. He was sleeping so deeply that he didn't even notice me slip out of his arms or when I brushed his hair and kissed his forehead. He didn't wake up to stop me from doing what I thought that I had to do.

I entered the airport with all the people that were in a hurry to leave the country for their own various reasons and I felt calm. Complete stillness in my soul that I can now admit frightened me. I suppose I could say that I was calm because I thought I was doing the right thing, protecting P'Arthit from my cross, freeing him from the suffering that I keep bringing to the people I love. The truth is, however, that I was calm because I thought that I wouldn't have to face the same trauma again. I left that route behind, left romance and the circle of death behind or so I thought.

But I continued to suffer each day that I was away. Once I left this airport and landed in another country, my true suffering began. I thought I could handle it, living a life where I had no soulmate and no man I loved more than life but it was a whole other thing. I felt so pointless and aimless. I didn't know what else I was supposed to do. I have never taken this route before, given up being with the one that I love. My sole reason for living all those lives was to find my soulmate, love them as hard as I could, protect them even harder, fail at that, and then repeat. So when I didn't have this, all that remained was yearning.

I yearned for P'Arthit all the time, thought about him in every waking moment, and even when I dreamt it was still him. I thought about Paula too and about what it meant to have left her behind. I never thought that I would love someone else more than I love my soulmate and the confusion of these feelings caused the soulmate bond to continue to torture me.

That is why I am here. Selfishly I left this country and tried to live another life. A life that I wasn't meant to live and now selfishly I have returned and I won't ever leave again. I should have fallen in love with Paula as I did in all my past lives but for some reason, I am deeply in love with P'Arthit. I know I shouldn't love him but I can't stop myself so I have decided that if I can't stop the circle by walking away from it then I will face it and hopefully only I would suffer for that. I will make sure only I suffer for that and that... this unfortunate circle ends.

It didn't take me long to find him. P'Arthit was no longer living in the apartment I rented or with his mother. He has his own place in a very expensive neighborhood.

It is weird to be following him around, I know, but I can't even show my face to him. I had hoped that I could face him and throw away my hesitation but I am afraid to face him. I know he would reject me. After how I left him without any explanation, I know he would hit me if I even say hello to him. So I continued to stay back, waiting for an opportunity to meet him, a time when I wasn't too afraid to face him, and like that two weeks passed.

It was on one more day of me following P'Arthit around that I ran into Rin. I almost didn't recognize her she was... well she was two sizes more than I remember.