Chapter 3

Author's Note: thanks for following my story so far. Here's another chapter, please enjoy

Chapter 3

You'd think seeing P'Arthit up close wouldn't have any effect on me considering that I have been stalking him for a month. I saw him every morning now that I moved into his apartment block but it was always from a distance. When he was entering his car or when he was coming home. It was not nearly as close as this.

Up close with him standing at his door and me standing outside, P'Arthit is still the most good-looking person I have ever met. Especially more so with him half naked, his chest exposed, his skin red and covered with hickeys and his piercings glinting. I never knew P'Arthit liked piercings but he had one on his ear and one on his nipple now.

I shamelessly took him in without even trying to hide it. What I just saw played in my mind and it didn't seem real. I couldn't have just seen my shy and prude P'Arthit entangled with two people shamelessly kissing in an elevator like they wanted to have sex there and then.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" he broke the long silence. My eyes came back up to his from staring at his very mouth-watering chest.

"P'Arthit—"

"Ah yes, you look an awful lot like this guy I used to date but he disappeared two years ago."

"P'Arthit."

"Stop calling me like you know me. How can I help you?"

I was expecting this but it still hit me hard. Pulling in a breath, I took the hit and carried on. "Okay, I deserved that. It's alright, you can say whatever you want to me. I won't say anything or deny whatever you say."

"You are assuming I have something to say to you," he said. "I really don't. I can barely remember your face let alone anything I want to say to you."

We fell silent, me unable to find anything to say to that because it was rightly said and him seeming to have run out of things to say.

"I am still waiting for the reason you knocked on my door," he said.

Yes, Kongpob, why did you knock? I had wanted to ignore what I saw on the elevator but I couldn't. Something just didn't seem right and—okay, I was just unable to bear not doing anything while knowing what was going on in P'Arthit's house. I reacted without any real plan. This wasn't how I pictured us seeing each other for the first time and I didn't even have a well thought out response.

"ar-are you okay?" I nearly bit my tongue.

"Do I look not okay to you?"

"it's just," I gestured at my face," you look a little glassy eyed and unstable."

He smiled," I am actually high right now and really don't have the time to waste here talking with you so if that is all you wanted to know then better be on your way."

"P'Arthit," I grabbed the hand that moved to close the door in my face. "I still have more to say."

I thought he would pull his hand away but he just stared blankly at me then at our hands. Awkwardness forced me to let go quickly. "Tomorrow when you are sober can we talk?"

He tilted his head one side and gave me a serious accessing look. "Do you think that I am interested in anything you have to say?"

"No, I'm pretty sure you could careless but I still want to say them."