「Chapter 20 | Baby, Don't Cry」

You were frustrated, confused between who to choose. There was so many days to know who to choose but you decided to choose today, you didn't want Jin to come at your house but you knew he would neither ways.

" Jin. Suga. Jin. Suga. Jin. "

You picked away the petals of the sunflower you picked, you were at the couch and you picked a few sunflower and picked the petals.

You got Jin at the first sunflower, then Suga at the second, Now it was Jin again. You were confused,

" WHY DID I HAVE TO LOVE TWO PEOPLE!? "

You screamed, you threw the unpicked sunflowers at the ground, then you groaned in frustration. You then stood up and brushed the petals away from you clothes but it fell at the couch then you laid down, you picked up the sunflowers lazily as a few petals got stuck at your hair, you then made a flower crown. You then heard the door bell,

" I'm sleeping! "

" Jagiyaa~ I'll go in even if you don't want to, "

Jin then popped in as he saw you with messed up hair with sunflower petals, he smiled widely before walking up to you and sitting on the ground.

" What we're you doing? "

he asked,

" Choosing, here, have this sunflower crown. "

you said as you laid the flower gently on his head, he then smiled, you had to admit he looked adorable like he always does.

An hour or two has passed, Jin kept stroking your hair and whispering sweet nothings, the moon started to rise and swap postitions with the sun.

" Jin, you should go home by now. "

You said softly, you were worried of him, knowing how he let himself down because of you. Now you wanted him to know how worried you were of him, letting him know that you cared about him, unlike before.

" No one would cook for the others, I'm sure Taehyung is already hungry. "

He sighed deeply, you had to say that to make him leave, to make you have a few moments for yourself. To make up your mind, to make you choose between Yoongi and Seokjin.

" Okay, Take care of yourself, jagiya. "

he said before standing up and kissing your forehead and holding your hand,

" Call me, text me too. "

he said while caressing your hand with a soft smile, you always loved that smile of his. You never stopped loving it, even before. He kissed you for he last time before walking away and letting go of you hand with the sunflower flower crown still at his head, he looked adorable. He always did, handsome and adorable, always a prince charming that was there for you. After getting lost in your own mind, you stood up and put the petals at the ground before walking to your own room, you felt exhausted. You wanted to lie down at the bed and rest for awhile, maybe even for forever, you wanted to sleep and just forget everything for a moment. You wanted to forget how you fell for Yoongi, forget how you loved Seokjin, forget yourself.

You then felt your eyes sting at the thought of thinking of Yoongi and Seokjin, you sat at your bed then looked at the window, the sky was blue. Unlike before, whenever you were about to cry or some tragedy would happen, it always rained. Heavy or light, it always did. Like one of those movies, the protagoninst would always cry then it would rain but not today, you felt like a side-character. You then started to feel tears slip your cheeks, the sky was so blue, you felt like you were the blue. Always so blue, with or without Seokjin and Yoongi. By now, you expected Yoongi to wake up from the coma, and you still tried not to fall for Seokjin, so when you broke him up, you wouldn't break as well.

" WHY IS IT SO HARD TO CHOOSE!? "

You said between sobs and whimpers, you started to claw your arms then your scalp. You were crying too hard by now, you had light hiccups then suddenly, your phone rang. You sucked in the your sobs and whimpers then asnwered the call,

" Yeoboseyo? "

you said with hiccups, your voice cracked. Making it obvious you cried, maybe the person didn't care.

" Are you crying?! "

It was Jin. Kim Seokjin. The person that cares a lot about you, not other things, but you.

" I'm not crying, "

You said with pride, he knew how your ego would just rise for no reason, he did that too. But saying those words, didn't convince him.

" Hey, Don't cry. "

He said softly, you then started to choke on your sobs, your sobs making Jin worried. Hoseok told him that you liked EXO, making me frown because we all know that EXOtics and the A.R.M.Ys can fight sometimes, but at the moment, BTS were grateful that the EXO-Ls are helping them reach no. 1, which they have reached already.

" Baby, don't cry tonight.

Eodumi geodhigo namyeon

Baby, don't cry tonight.

Eobsetteodon iri dwil geoya

Mulgeopumi dweneun geosuin

Nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haettedo

So baby, don't cry, cry hae saranghi neol jikil teni "

He started to sing, even though his voice can be weird, yet it was still beautiful. The lyrics wasn't, he was, his voice was.

" O-oppa, Saranghaeyo. Kamsa for being there for me, "

He smiled,

" Saranghaeyo, stop crying, gwenchana? I'll come over, neither you like it or not. "

He then ended the call, you waited for him before sleeping, but failing and falling asleep suddenly. He then knocked on the door, he already knew you were asleep, he then opens the door then closes it and locks it before walking to your room and opening the door. Seeing you with closed eyes, yet it was still red and swollen while the tears stain was marked at your cheeks, he knew Suga wouldn't comfort you like this. But He, himself, was different. He then removed his socks then he laid beside you, you then cuddled into his chest as he wraps his arms around you and lay his head on you head then falling asleep with you. You had to admit, it was the first time you got good sleep, you never did have good sleep without someone to hug and cuddle to.