prologue

(Do any of you guys want Any of the bungo stray dogs characters as love interest? (Sorry for the chuuya simps but he won't be available))❅{Third pov pov}❅

❅{Third pov pov}❅

A sigh could be heard as a certain brown haired girl stared at the table blankly.

'Should I still even try going to work tomorrow? I mean I could just take another day off, I am well put off on money so I could afford that'

Unlike her brother Y/n was not always seen in the agency due to Her taking days off, As she thought that she wasn't 'being needed at the time'. It really left her sour as she always thought that maybe She should just leave and always thought they would be better off.

Especially her brother, She knew all the stuff and problems he goes through yet she doesn't really know what to do to help. Y/n honestly Just wished the best for her brother and All she cared about is for him to find his will to live.

"Ay' ya doin alright kiddo?"

Y/n was snapped out of her daze and stared at the bartender, The two had gotten close seeing as Y/n was his only customer for some reason.

"Hm? Oh... Yeah, work is Just.. ya know?"

The bartender could hear the small crack in her voice as she looked back down to her empty glass.

"*sigh* Look kiddo, We may not know eachother 100% but if ya need anything let me know. Ya got that? You can tell me whats on your mind if too if you want"

The bartender looked around and just sighed as he sat in the chair on the otherside of the counter.

"I honestly don't think I could say, sorry I just don't think we know eachother that much"

He nodded as a sign of understanding and began to write, curious Y/n leaned on the counter to get a peak.

"Huh? Why are you making 'help wanted' signs, Do you not have enough employees?"

Looking up The bartender just rubbed his neck shyly as he let out a small chuckle.

"Uh you could say that, here let me tell ya somethin. Your the only one who actually comes here, And I may not be here when needed so I want more employees for 3 reasons"

He sits up straight and began to put a finger up every time he explains.

"1. So work will be easier, 2. So Maybe more customers might come, and 3. So My business might get better"

Y/n nodded before she looked at the time, she thought carefully before she made a decision.

"Hey, I won't be able to work every day here but I can try to patch in a few hours here and there"

The bartender stared at Y/n in shock.

"I-Im sorry what? Are you saying..."

"Yes, I would like a job here. Don't worry about paying me I don't really care abiut money, hell I'll do it for free. But if I take this job would I be able to get a drink here and there?"