leona's ending

♡Leona's ending♡

"Wake up, herbivore"

The smell of cologne was smelled as you woke up uncomfortably. It was oddly warm, and your hands were tied in some ribbon.

"Hm? Oh, hello Leona~"

You smiled cheeky as you started wiggling your eyebrows.

"Why, what a strange position we're in... If I didn't know better I'd say this is a little something somethin~"

Amused by your boldness, the lion prince pulled the back of your hair slightly.

"Hmm... Well, is that a yes then?"

Your face turned blank. The male just yawned before stuffing his head in your chest.

"Whatever... Let's sleep a bit longer"

Now that you smelled closely, the smell was coming from him. He must have taken a shower while you were passed out.

'hmmm... I like this but°°° I wanna see what this school looks like~'

You waited an hour to make sure he was asleep, before you easily took the restraints off. You easily got out, not even waking the man.

"Hmm... This place is truly more beautiful than I had expected, maybe This isn't so bad-"

You stopped taking as a group of students stared with wide eyes. Two boys in the crowd were distracted, so they didn't see you.

"Is that a-"

Before the boy could speak, they all shut up as they looked behind.

".... Clearly it seems your still stubborn as ever, I guess I should explain the rules... Again"

Arms trapped around your waist as you were carried back in the room. You weren't that physically strong, so you just let him do what he did.

"Rule 1.  You are not to leave.. ever. And 2. Never star at another male, Your gaze belongs only to me"

The savanaclaw housewarden towered over you pinned figure.

"And 3. Break the rule, and there will be punishment"

(It's probably obvious what happened, but I'm not writing that... Sorry)

Hope you all enjoyed!