chapter 18

♥︎. ─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─  .♥︎

♥︎. ─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─ .♥︎
(

This is now the offical banner)

『Y/n's pov』

A grin was visible on my face as I stared at my co-worker's and self-proclaimed friend Who just looked up with closed eyss, But a smile was presented on his face.

"So ranpo~ what do I have the honour to be invited to your place?"

"W-"

"Other than the fact that you needed a ride home, Ofcourse"

Sweating slightly Ranpo looked to the strangely placed mirror in his room, Confused about it ranpo got up to do something but due to the closeness he and I was he ended up faceplanting in my chest...

"..."

"...."

"Oh my? Is this you flirting with me? Oh Ranpo~ I am so-"

Ranpo quickly but gently pushed me away as he waved his hands back and forth as if to make me think I misunderstood... Even tho I knew it was a mistake..

(Or was it? ¬v¬)

"Y-*cough* you have the wrong idea, I simply was trying to get up. But Y/n, I'd like to discuss something with you"

Pouting I sadly nodded my head, But Tensed as Ranpo brought me into a hug.

"Huh?!-"

"It's been awhile and I must know...What is your ideal man?"

What is your ideal man?"

"Wha?... Thats so random, But I really dont care. I don't care wether their a girl or a boy, As long as they are willing to commit a double-suicide... Or atleast put up with me"

I was beyond confused, This was completely new. Ranpo was a very confusing person.

"Than would you be willing to Go on a da-...."

『Ranpo's pov』

"Than would you be willing to go on a da-"

I wished to finish my sentence but couldn't as My eyes looked directly at the new and strangely placed mirror..

'so thats why I felt uneasy, because...that's not mine...'

A group of unfamiliar boys were shown glaring in the mirror, But they disappeared as Y/n got out of the hug and looked at it.

"Eh? Aw~ come on, Your distracted by a mirror?"

Y/n pouted as fake tears ran down her face, Realesing a sigh I just grabbed a bag of sweets and handed them to her... She was the only exception for these anyway..

"... Why are you giving me the-"

"Just take them, But I must warn you to keep an eye out.. Your in danger, Thats all I shall say"

Leading her out Y/n was confused and was about to say something but was cut off as I shut the door, I knew It was rude but I had no choice.

Going back into the room I stared at the mirror as I opened my eyes, A sentence was written on it in a strange red liquid.

'back off if you know whats good for you'

In bold letters, Grabbing the strange bat that Y/n had gifted me on my birthday, Which Im still confused as to why, I slammed the bat in the mirror about 20 times...

"I must warn him of this, He wont be happy"

...

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

(This was just a small
Filler, And Also may
Or may not be the last chapter
Before things get....

✨~spicy~✨

¬v¬ prepare for the new
Coming drama!

For this is now no longer your
Sweet and innocent harem...

:)

(Any character's who were low are now at their 59% mark, Please let me know which characters you'd like to turn first)