chapter 6

(Thank you so much efor all the support on this book, Its only been two days and this book has gotten alot of support (*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ) you guys are the best, Thank you all so much!!♡)

*P.s this chapter will be super long*

·third pov·

Waking up early that day actually wasn't a problem for
Y/n, epel had woken Her up just a few minutes earlier and was currently Helping her with her hair.

Y/n who was still new to all this type of affection and Touchy stuff couldn't help but enjoy having her hair done, Most people if they saw this would say Y/n was touch starved. But who knows? Maybe, Just maybe she actually is.

"I apologize for not being able to find a bandage for your eye but I do hope your okay woth using my Hand made eye patch"

Epel said as He let out a sheepish smile, Y/n just shook her head and gave a small smile.

"Oh please dear, It's beautiful~"

Your probably wondering 'what happened to Y/n's eye?' Well lets go back...

♢·flashback·♢

"Okay My turn! Would you rather.... Jump off of a cliff or Be kidnapped by a random person"

As epel asked this Y/n looked as if she was thinking.

"Hm... Well it depends, I mean jumping off of a cliff sounds Great! But if being kidnapped would have a possibility of me being killed, so~... Being kidnapped!"

Epel chocked on his apple as he heard this, He looked at Y/n with a concerned look but before he could ask Suddenly Y/n fell backwards as she held her eye in pain.

"Omg! Are you okay Y/n?"

Quickly going to her side epel began to examine Y/n's body to see if she was hurt, sitting up Y/n let out a groan in pain and Opened her palm to see a rock.

"A... Rock? Where did this come from.."

Y/n said as she wondered her attention over towards the window that was open, But before she could stand up and see what it was Epel was quick to check it out and what he saw made him tense.