chapter 11

·Third pov·

·Third pov·

Walking towards the agency Y/n suddenly stopped as a russle was heard from the bush behind her, Smirking Slightly Y/n acts like she's walking before she quickly turned around just in time as A very familiar tanuki came out.

"MYahh!"

Grim let out a shout as he was cut off gaurd as Y/n picked him up and petted his head gently, Snapping out of his shock grim leaned into the small form of affection.

"What are you doing here grim?"

Y/n asked or well more like commanded, Staring with nervous eyes Grim spoke in a innocent voice.

"Well you know... Uhh, Okay fine~ you got me. I was going to ask you if You could get tuna"

Going dot eyed with sweat rolling down the side of her head Y/n just walked through the president's office and took a sest, The president just sat there and gave a small smile towards the two.

"Hello Ms.dazai, And to your little friend too. I sure hope I didn't catch you at the wrong time, But I must ask you a favor"

Waving her free hand Y/n just waved it off.

"I'm afraid to say that the rate of murders and stalking has risen, Normally we would leave this to the police but It seems to be taking place at where you live at or... More around where you live."

Patting grims soft fur Y/n put her finger on her chin as she was deep in thought.

"So Im guessing you want me to keep an eye out yeah?"

Giving a nod fukuzawa Pressed a button and as soon as it was pressed in came both Atsushi and Kunikida came in, atsushi seemed nervous while kunikida seemed annoyed.

"Well Thats part of it, But If I could have your permission I feel it may be safer if we had two others stay with you in these times. Not only to help you if needed but to help find this person, What do you say ms.dazai?"

Raising an eyebrow Y/n just chuckled.

"Oh my, And why not get my brother? I mean No offense to kunikida and atsushi but He's my brother right, And Isn't atsushi still new?"

Fukuzawa let out a sigh as he knew this would come.

"While I get that you have more trust in your brother I Can't do that, Your brother is currently in a mission of his own and will not be able to attend. But I Add not mr.nakajima just to help you but Also due to the fact that the mafia is after him"

Sweat once again rolled down
Y/n's face as she remembered that she was currently seeking help from the port mafia to find a way home to the twisted wonderland boys, But Y/n nodded and agreed to do this meanwhile a certain flame tanuki glared at all three males.

"And what exactly gives you three to command my hench- I-I mean Y/n to allow you two punks to stay with her?! It's already crowded with all those o-"

Quickly shoving her gloved hand on Grims mouth Y/n stared nervously at the three as she whispered to him.