chapter 12 (warning!! slight angst!!)

(Warning!! There will be some angst and Self-harm in this chapter, Also do know I do not under any circumstances Intend to make this seem as If I'm mocking it, I am not I know how serious and triggering it is)

(Sorry if I annoy everyone with constantly using Third pov its just easier writing in that point of view than it is with first and second pov)

❦·third pov·❦

Carefully Finishing the smoothies Y/n gave a bright smile as she was proud of herself.

'This is good! Especially Since its the only homemade thing I've ever cooked..'

The excitement soon turned to nervousness as Y/n's mind began to run with a bunch of negative thoughts about the food and smoothies.

"Maybe i should jus-"

"Oh boy! Is that dinner? It looks so good~"

Nearly choking on air Y/n turned around and saw a certain hyena boy who stood right besides her and awed at the food, letting out a sigh Y/n gave a hesitant nod and began to bring the food out.

Everyone greeted Y/n as she placed the food On the table and passed out a smoothie, About to walk into the kitchen she was stopped as soon as she put down the platter.

"U-Um Y/n-san... I think there's something wrong with these males in you house"

Taking notice of Atsushi's nervous and trembling form Y/n raised an eyebrow and lead him to her room, Once they were in Y/n looked outside to make sure no one was following them before closing and locking the door.

"What makes you say that atsushi-san?"

Sitting next to atsushi Y/n just patted his shoulder, Taking deep breaths Atsushi kept glancing out the window and at the door.

"Y/n, That man vil threatened Both me and Kunikida-kun to stay away from you... Y/n-san were did you find these guys?"

Letting out a laugh Y/n looked down and Her face could be seen darkening.

"Haha! Atsu-san I assure you they are harmless, Plus I think Vil just doesn't Like newcomers. Your last question tho... I can't tell, Its a secret~"

 I can't tell, Its a secret~"