chapter 17

★━━━━━━━━━━━━★

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★(Buckle up

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★
(Buckle up... Theres alot of drama ¬n¬;;)

『No one's pov』

You sent a glare towards the familiar male, Who had seemed to have dyed his hair to black.

"Oh? So now you remember me, Its a shame I had to re-dye it for you to remember. So how's it going with those...men?"

Daisu sent one back, Or should we say...

"Sabo... Let's not start this again yeah? We clearly know why we ended everything, Your the idiot who locked me up after finding out I was in the mafia! And your stupid reasoning was-"

"It wasn't stupid! If the damn police found you than I would have lost you, It was the only way to save you!"

Rolling your eyes You let out a scoff at this.

"Yeah right, I suppose locking someone up and Basically kidnapping someone is your way of 'Love'. How about I do that hm? Would you like to be kidnapped and locked up to where you cannot move? Oh and be treated like some damn dog-?!"

You were cut off as sabo grabbed your shirt and brought you closer to him, The disgusting smell of LF/S (Least favorite smell) made its way into your nose.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that, If it weren't for your damn brother and his stupid little boyfriend I would have kept you-"

"Whats this?... You know, Its not nice to treat Shrimpy like that?... Let. Go."

Sabo ended up dropping you as he quickly looked at Floyd, who was glaring dangerously at the male. His grin on his face didn't match the aura and his intentions whatsoever, Giving a small glare towards you sabo quickly left.

"You okay little shrimpy?"

Leading out his hand Floyd gave a small smile of his as You rolled your eyes jokingly.

"Why ofcourse~ My knight and shining armor, I am forever grateful. But lets get heading back, I wish to get inside before that bastard comes back-Eh?-?!!"

You were cut off as You were picked up in floyd's arms, He grinned as he walked towards the house.

"What do-"

"Your so squeezable! As much as I wish to hug you You stayed up too long, Nighty nigh~"

"Wha-?"

Everything happened so quick you hadn't registered that you were on your futon until the door shut with floyd saying a farewell...

"What just happened?"

*clang*

Quickly Looking behind you you could only sweat nervously as rook was sitting there with a grin.

"Ah, Mademoiselle, How was your journey?"

"...good"

'Wait- how the hell are they in my room!? I clearly remember I put a co...de, Oh. Now I remember'

You looked down as you remembered the code you had put to secure your room was taken down after a certain someone had broken it after they had accidently kicked them across the room. *cough* Kunikida *cough*.

"Hm.. Parféct!"

Stepping down from the actual bed you had in the room he made his way to your futon.

"Why do you sleep on this?"

Rook asked as he looked at the futon on the floor.

"Its comfortable"

Was your only response as you looked at him from above (below?).

"Your bravery is outstanding! How admirable Mademoiselle papillon~"

"Are you just gonna keep doing this or am I gonna be able to sleep?"

He didn't respond as his grin only grew wider, You were to tired to do anything so you just turned around. But ofcourse as soon as your eyes closed they were quick to open as you felt rook laying on the futon.

"Rook, What are you doin-?"

"Shush. Prey are always easier when they are asleep, Plus I wish to see how horrid these are"

'D-did he just fucking compare me to a damn prey?'

Ran into your head as you felt yourself somewhat irritated about it, But closing your eyes you planned on going back to sleep.

....

If it wasn't for the sudden feeling as if you were being hugged... Opening your eyes you stared into his green ones.

"Is this some type of torture? Or is this you flirting?"

He let out a chuckle.

"Non, I would never harm such a lovely papillon."

He still didn't awnser the question, Rolling your eyes you finally! Managed to go to sleep, With the company of rook besides you.

'*sigh* this is gonna be very chaotic'

Was the last thought to run in someone's head...

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Floyd's percentage: 59%

Rook: 53%

:)

I Hope you all have a wonderful day and enjoyed!!