chapter 13

┏━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━┓『Y/n's pov』I

┏━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━┓
『Y/n's pov』
I

t seemed to be normal to be up at 1:00 am, Just staring at my paper work that I dreaded I had no chouce but to finish it.

Especially since kunikida is here I'll get in a shitload of yapping from him... I don't want that to be honest.

"Child of man... What are you doing up this late?"

Snapping out from my concentration I seemed to have not notice the horn man sneak up on me, Giving him a smile I patted towards the chaie besides me. He seemed hesitant but he soon sat nevertheless.

"Hello Tsuno-san! Its funny, I was hoping to see my favorite person... Ofcourse don't tell the others"

I whispered the last bit with a smirk, Not like I had to since everyone was asleep.

"Oh? I feel honoured. What might you be doing?"

He looked down at the papers on the table, I just sulked as I now realised the last few after these four I'd have to leave and interview people..

"Oh man~ I totally forgot about those, Thanks tsuno-san. I would have been doomed by kunikida-kun if it weren't for you, Also Im doing boring paper work"

I said the last part with hinted boredom and unintrest.

"Hm... You don't seem to enjoy this, Why do you not just take a break?"

Stopping my writing I look up with a dumbfounded face.

'Oh yeah... Why am I doing this again?'

Jumping out of my seat I gave a huge grin, Patted his back I gave him a Small peck on the cheek.

"Thank you so much! Boi do I feel better, Oh I know! You, Me, And a movie night tommorow hm?"

He looked down in thought but soon looked up with his charming smile.

"Yes, That sounds nice... I've never been invited to such a event, So I apologise if I may not be the best at this"

'Your kidding?... He's never been inv- well now that I think about it he's never seen at any events or meeting's that the others are throwing'

Frowning I was quick to give him a hug, He seemed to tense at the unfamiliar affection.

"Aw~ poor tsuno~ I will make sure Tommorow night will be the best! Now If you'll exscuse me I must go, Night!"

He gave a small smile and waved as I began to leave, I waved back before we parted.

(Timeskip)

Tapping my foot impatiently I began to examine the area, I was asked to meet at the port mafia by that bastard himself. I kept receiving weird or scared looks from the people in the buidling, Ofcourse I didn't have to try whenever one tried to attack me.