chapter 9

✿·Y/n's pov·✿

✿·Y/n's pov·✿

Waking from what I only guessed was a small nap I try to get up but something was blocking me from fully getting up, Looking down I see riddle who had a tight grip on my waist.

Letting out a small smile I gently ruffle his hair before I finally managed to escape his tight hug, after making sure he's comfortable I began to head to the kitchen.

Going out to the kitchen I looked at the grandfather clock on the wall as it let out a loud *ding* indicating that it was 12:00 am, Letting out a small sigh I began to make some tea.

"*yawn*.. O-Oh good morning Y/n, What are you doing up this early?"

Turning around I looked down at azul and gave a tired smile.

"Well I was just getting some tea, Want some?"

Azul looked at the tea with a smile and gave a nod, I guess it was a good thing I got two mugs out. After making his and mine We both sit on the couch as the news was on.

"What about you?"

"Huh?"

Azul looked over towards Y/n confusedly.

"Why are you up this early?"

Scratching his neck slightly azul just let out a small chuckle.

"Haha~ well I guess you could say I'm still not used to being here"

Giving a nod I was left unaware that was only half of the truth.

"So~ can you tell me more about the agency you work at?"

Giving a nod I put down my empty cup and took a deep breath before I spoke.

"The armed detective agency isn't like any other detective ageny you would have, This agency holds very special people. Everyone there or well... Almost everyone, has an ability. One unique to each user and we usual take on supernatural cases but will do normal cases here and there if needed"

Tilting his head slightly to the left azul began to get more curious.

"Why do you say almost everyone? And what are these abilities you speak of?"

Knowing he would ask these I just leaned back into the couch.

"Well There is one person there who doesn't have an ability but he believes he does, He can solve a whole case in 60 seconds so he believes thsts his ability but in reality he's just very special and has a very high IQ"

His eyes widen slightly but soon turned back to normal.

"60 seconds? Well thats truly indeed impressive, Hopefully I can meet this male one day!"

Even if his smile and voice sounded normal there was also something quite unsettling about it too, But I didn't pay attention to that and just took mine and his empty mug and washed them.

Meanwhile azul was still sitting as he watched every little move.

"Maybe next Time i can bring you back, Well it's getting late you should probably head to bed ok?"

Giving a nod azul stood up and disappeared behind the corner as he went to his bedroom, Letting out a small sigh I sit down on the couch as I thought everyone was asleep.

"Ooh~ Watching the news all by yourself? Thats quite boring~ care if me and silver sits with you?"

Just blankly staring at the two figures who stood right besides The couch I just nodded, After they got confirmation they both took the free space by me. Lilia sat on my right as silver sat on my left.

"So are you always up this late lilia? Because Everytime we hang out it's very late, I'm starting to think its not a coincidence"

Lilia just gave his small charming smile as He titled his head.

"Oh by whatever do you mean?~ Ofcourse I'm always up at this time, I don't really need sleep. Plus the night is just so relaxing"

Not bothering to question it I gave a nod as I too understood that fact, It was indeed a very great time of the day.

"Well Thats understandable, also Hello silver its nice to finally speak with yo-"

I stopped as I go dot eyed, I felt something soft hit my side. Looking down I see silver who had his head on my side and seemed to be asleep, noticing he was uncomfortable I changed his position so that his head was in my lap instead of on my side.

"I apologize for silver, he really likes his sleep and He usually spends alot of time sleeping."

"Oh don't worry, I don't mind. Its honestly adorable"

Giving a small smile lilia looked back to the tv as he began to think.

'It's nice talking with someone new, Everyone back at the school never did talk to us nor even tried to visit. Y/n really is a gift'

Lilia snapped out of his thoughts as He looked at the clock, Getting up lilia grabbed silver from My lap and gave a small smile as he gave a small wave.

"Well it's late just as you said and I really think you should go get some sleep okay?"

Giving a nod I stand up and give a small wave back before I head back to the room, Sliding in right next to riddle I just stared blankly at a wall as ai thought about everything.

'There's something going on... Oh well not like I care'

__________________________

۞!!warning!! If a characters percentage is above 60% it means they are obsessed/too close!!۞.

ꕥ·azul's percentageꕥ:

59%

Thought's:none at the moment

____________________________

ꕥ·Lilia's percentage·ꕥ:

43%

Thought's:"Maybe I should invite Y/n for some tea?"

_____________________________

ꕥ·silver's percentage·ꕥ:

27%

Thought's:"she's like a pillow"

_____________________________

Im so sorry this was short, I honestly wanted to post a chapter before I move, Because I don't think I'll be able to post it until a few hours later.

Have a great day!!