ending 1-jamil

♥︎ Jamil's ending ♥︎

『Y/n's pov』

Rubbing my neck I looked around the unfamiliar looking room, Confusion was evident as I clearly remember that my plan should have never failed.

"Oh.. Your awake. Good."

Staring blankly at jamil I began to sweatdrop nervously

'Crap- this wasnt apart of the plan, Im gonna have to find a way back to Osamu-nii and chibi-san'

Standing up I dusted off the dust on my clothes before I walked towards jamil, I knew its better if I get this over with and find the plan along.

"So are you still?-"

"Inlove with you? Why ofcourse, I simply cannot live without you. Thats why I kidnapped you from that disgusting world of yours"

A grunt escaped from me as I was suddenly pushed down, The familiar taste of blood made its way back into my mouth as I believe the wound only got worse.

"*sigh* I should have knew that those Fishy imbecile's wouldn't dare know how to properly take care of you, Now stay still while I bandage this up"

He said as he turned around and headed to who knows where, Ofcourse I wasn't gonna stay. Due to my high pain tolerance this was nothing, It was just mearly an act.. Ofcourse Thats what I made myself think..

"I'll simply just look for an escape, Maybe I can make my way back.."

Looking in the direction where jamil went and at the door I had to make up my mind, But.. A part of me didnt wanna leave.

'Wait-.. I can finally commit a double-suicide! If he truly loves me than he'll join me, how lovely~'

So you know what, screw leaving. While I care and love my brother and friends I was ready to leave this stupid world.

"Hmm... Well Im glad you stayed, I thought you'd run. I can't tell if your naive or dumb, But either way it makes it easier for me"

Sitting down on the bed He lifted up my shirt slightly to be able to get to the wound, The room was silent as he carefully dressed the wound.

"Your surprisingly great at this stuff, I knew you were good at many things but not this"

"Well when growing up with a family like mine and kalim's I had no choice but to learn everything for the sakes of serving Kalim"

I noticed how he grew angered at the mention of him and kalim's strange relationship, this brought a grin to my face.

As soon as he was done addressing my wound I pushed him down so that instead of me laying down and with him towering over me it was reversed.

"Uno-reverse card bitch, Don't ever think you can over power me. So jamil dear, If you truly love me than you shouldn't disagree to commiting a double-suicide hm?"

Caressing his cheek jamil's eyes hardened as he seemed hesitant to awnser, Noticing this I faked a hurt look and frowned.

"Aw~ I guess it was a lie, Well I suppose I'll go to kal-"

"No!. You're mine, If it comes to dying than I rather die with you. Lets do it."

Wrapping my arms around his neck I grinned wider before placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Than lets die togeather darling~♥︎"

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

『 You've reached the first ending, there is more to come so best prepare. I congratulate you all and Would like to thank you for all of the support and I hope you have an awsome day! Farewell for now, Friends』