ending 3- Ruggie

♥︎ruggies ending♡

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─
(Hey sorry if there are any spelling errors, I may have accidently cut my thumb so yeah, some words may be missing some or be placed with others. Sorry)

『Y/n's pov』

"Eh? I thought I did it correctly... Ah well"

Regaining conscious I tried to sit up, But I was quickly pushed back down.

"Hey, I wouldn't do that. Nyeshehe~ You took quite a huge damage coming through the magic mirror, Got scared a bit that ya died"

Grinning Ruggie went back to whatever he was doing, It wasn't till that he mentioned this had I realized how much damage had been done to my body. While I would have been glad to die I didnt wanna die painfully...

"Now I better hurry this up before leona-san gets suspicious, He's still mad about the whole losing thing"

Not that ruggie seemed to care that he was mad, he just put away the aid kit before hugging my form.

"May I ask why I look like a mummy?"

Looking at the mirror in the room I was in more bandages than I usually put on, not to mention I was wrapped in a barrito by a strangly knitted blanket.

"Do you like it? When I was with ya at the house I decided to knit up this blanket, I usually make them for leona but Thought for a Change"

Giving one look at ruggie I noticed how he had his back towards me as he seemed to be doing something, What I found funny was this place didn't even have a door but was covered with a type of curtain.

"Just wondering, If you plan on keeping me put of sight of your little friend than Why put me in plain sight?"

Ruggie seemed to realized and looked at the entrance, but he didnt sweat as he just went back to doing his thing.

"Its fine, Leona rarely comes out of his room. Plus-"

"UGH! RUGGIE!"

"Woops~ theres my call, ba-bye love!"

And with that he left, Tho I felt like that was a good thing because I could finally try and get home.

Getting out of the blanket I made my way towards the mirror, luckily I still had the cardigan that odasaku gave me on so i didn't have to worry about that.

"Now... Perfect! I still have a bottle of that ink, now if I just put it on the mirror with a dash of blood than That should bring me back"

That was the trick with the ink, It had to have the blood of the person who belongs in another world for it to go to their dimension.

"Now I have to give-!?"

It seemed since I was too busy trying to active the mirror I failed to realize That someone made their way behind me.

"Eh? Where are you going? I thought I could trust you, This sucks~"

Ruggie whined as he hugged my waist, Normally Normal people would be nervous or freaked... But not me, Tbh I didn't care what happened .

"Guess well have to do this the hard way, Night night Love~"

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─