chapter 15

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★(Please let me know if you guys would like this or maybe another banner for the story, I can't make up my mind ·-·;;)·also After this Ill post what all the characterd percentage are·『Third pov』

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★
(Please let me know if you guys would like this or maybe another banner for the story, I can't make up my mind ·-·;;)
·also After this Ill post what all the characterd percentage are·
『Third pov』

"...What are you doing man of child?"

Y/n who was trying to make a castle out of cards pouted as it all fell down, dramatically crying Y/n just slid down her chair.

"Nooo! I worked three hours on that-"

"Y/n! Me and kunikida are heading back to the agency!"

Y/n was interrupted from her pouting as she looked over at atsushi and kunikida who stood by the front door.

"Oh, bye atsushi-kun, kunikida-kun~!"

Giving a smile Y/n waved, atsushi was the only one to return it while kunikida just glares, They said their farewells and left, Leaving Y/n and Malleus alone.

"Anyways, Hello tsuno!"

Quickly snapping her attention to Malleus Y/n gave a closed eye grin.

"Hello man of child-"

"Come on~ I told you to call me Y/n! I mean we're besties right?"

Y/n stood up and wrapped her arms around Malleus's side with a pout, Malleus on the other hand was confused on this new found feeling he felt when he heard Y/n call him her friend.

'Do I not like being friends with her?.... This is confusing'

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he felt his face heat up slightly as He had just registered Y/n basically hugging him.

"I suppose, But may I ask what you were doing?"

Letting go Y/n just made her way back to their chair and pulled one besides and gestured for malleus to come over, going over he did and raised an eye brow.

"Well its simple! We are building a.... castle!"

"Hm, We? Who is we?"

Y/n stopped mid air as she was making a little dance, She sweatdropped but than made a sad face.