Five

"Who are you?"
Is the only question occurred in Taehyung's mind looking at the strange lady standing in front of HIS husband's office cabin.

Okay let's not exclude the truth that, the woman is utterly beautiful. A beautiful beta girl.

"Hellow, It's-

"Lee Jieun." Taehyung interrupted, looking at her badge, beautifully placed on her uniform.

"Smile* Yes, This is me. Nice meeting you officer Kim Taehyung? Oh yeah that's correct. I am the new assistant of Chief, Just appointed today. I hope we get along." She bowed into ninety degree.

The bodyguards surrounding the cabin about to interrupt the lady but he hold them on their track, signalling. It's rare to find someone, who doesn't know him.

"Yeah... Pleasure Is all mine, Officer Lee." Taehyung replied with a bow as well.

Well he is jealous. Ah no. Not for her beauty but for her position. She freaking is the assistant of his Hubby, his Alpha. Where she have to stay close to him all the time like a magnet. And he?

GETS TO CLIMB FOUR FREAKING FLOORS TO ONLY SEE HIM!!! ISN'T IT JUST UNFAIR????

Taehyung shouted out inside.

"Cough* Well yeah, Wish you All the best for your new job. If you please excuse me." Taehyung politely said and walks ahead towards the main door of the cabin where Jeongguk was in.

The omega is being all nervous for the Alpha, as he haven't got his forgiveness for the other night yet. He easily succeeded in sneaking out of the pack this morning from the Alpha. But now all he is craving for him. As he is being really depressed for his past decisions. He needs forgiveness, only that he can just focus on his work.

But he could open the door-

"You can not enter Sir." Jieun interrupted blocking the way.

"What's on earth-

"I am sorry Officer, I am told to do so, Chief is currently busying himself with the new case, and he demands peace. whatever your issue is, Please tell me." The woman said with a gentle smile as if she doesn't want to disappoint the male.

Wow Already getting overhead!!! Nice.

Taehyung internally rolled his eyes.

"Smile* Officer Lee, I am his-

"I am sorry Officer Kim, I can not come out as his disobedient on my first day. I hope you understand."

"I know but I am-

"Please, I know you have been working here since long, still if there is any emergency, please let me know first, I genuinely don't want to disappoint My Chi- I mean Our Chief. Please." Desperacy is visible on her face.

Wow so this little chiken is messing with me isn't it, Wolfie?

Don't be a bitchy Tae, she perhaps doesn't know, who you are.

Woh chillex my dear, you might not have heard the word, she just uttered. But me? I HEARD IT IN HIGHER BASH. SHE SAID MY CHIEF.

Haish!! I don't know... I don't find her gullible anyway. Everyone want my Alpha. There's no new. Just do whatever you want. I am off!

Fine!!! I WILL do whatever I want then!!!

"Officer?" Jieun interrupted again.
"What's wrong you are glaring at me. I am sorry if I appeared rude somewhere."

"Rude? And you? Ahaha no no officer Jieun. You cannot be a rude to me."

You are just too sweet to be true.

"Oh thank god."

"Smile* So Officer Jieun? I guess you are not from the Shadow pack right?"

"Yes Officer Kim, I am from the blue moon pack. I am extremely new here haha. Anyway, I am shifting to The shadow pack this noon."

No wonder you don't know me, Well guess what you are most welcome.

"Is it? Wow? That would be so grateful for us to have you."

"Hihi yes definitely. I am actually being excited to visit the place again. It's been so long."

"Sorry? again?"

"Ah yes, I used to go there usually. Well actually Chief and me used to study together at high school. So yeah." Jieun uttered pressuring the word together more, as if she is showing off her rare jewel.

Scoff* to whom!

So highschool besties are reuniting here, wow...,

Guess I need to study more on my Alpha's past now. I am sorry my job, I got a new case, more exciting then yours one.

"Were you guys just friends or more then-

"Officer Lee?" Jeongguk interrupted coming outside holding some documents. He immediately knitted his brows meeting with Taehyung.

WHAT THE HELL!!!! I WAS ASKING SOMETHING!!!

Taehyung screams more.

Jeongguk just thought to ignore his husband with whom he is definitely mad right now. After viewing his audacity for running away from him after doing the huge crime. Taehyung just pouted more looking at his Alpha with his puppy eyes, trying to catch the other's attention.

"Officer Lee, handover these documents to the reception area, before you go. And yeah Mr. Kim please join Officer Lee, To our home, as she is staying there tonight, Jennie wants to see her." With saying that The Chief walk passed to the male.

Gosh!!! He is so damn Hurt Taetae, I told you to not Sneak out and ask for forgiveness... Yaaah we messed up!!!

I guess so!!! I have to give him a real tour to heaven, tonight then...

"Sorry To invade into your privacy, but Why Chief mentioned 'our' house? Do you live with him as well?"

"Smirk* That's more like it. Please come Officer. You are always welcome to our pack."