Twenty Six

"Kookie." Taehyung walks over to his Alpha and holds his hand to easy his rising anger. He smoothly rubs his palm over his Alpha's tight knuckles.

After a moment, Jeongguk took a long breath making his eyes again normal. He then meets with Jieun's one's, looking at them without any emotions.

"You are so stupid, My friend. So damn stupid that I am instantly regretting over some of my past decisions, and believe me I meant what I said."

"Don't be so-

"Shut your mouth up when I am talking here, And JUST LISTEN!!!"
And believe me, I don't have any idea whether Jieun got scared by his tone or not. But Taehyung? For sure. He immediately leave his Alpha's side and stands beside Namjoon with a pout as his Alpha didn't even look at him.

"Lee Hyuna has officially died on 2015, In the month of June 12-

"12 June? Sorry to interrupt Chief, But That was the exact date, Month and year, We were appointed as Officers. Officer Hyuna too. There must be something default. What are you saying?"

"Yes, Without any further suspicion. She was under spelled of a witch. That was none other then my ex mate."

"What?" Both Namjoon and Jieun said in unison.

"She left you, Weren't she?"

"Jieun, As you have already known that she was all along my ex Mate, with some ill intentions she even targeted you too, as she thought you are going to be my second mate. My Husband killed her was completely in her fate. It has nothing to do with her actual parents. The entire thing is happening within a circle. It's our own family Matter. I don't want you to bring it to the world. No... I don't consider you as my family anymore. You will never be."

And it broke her heart into pieces. Like literally. She is more then hurt at this statement of her friend.

"Gg-guk....

"I am calm at this moment just because I consider you as an intellectual. Just an intellectual assistant of mine. So before you put your nose into other's family business, take a minute of break and think, What is your rule in there."

With that Jeongguk walks outside leaving Jieun in her thoughts.

"Hyung." Taehyung calls gaining dozed out Namjoon and Jieun's attention.

"Yes Luna?"

"I don't consider you as my family anymore. You will never be." Taehyung said with the same tone Jeongguk used with Jieun, taunting her.

"Wh-what?"

"I consider you as an Intellectual, Just an Intellectual assistant of mine." He completed his sentence making Namjoon chukle with utter nervousness. As he doesn't know anymore whose side to take at this taunting game of the Duo. Whereas Jieun just looking at the Omega without any emotion on her face squeezing the tracker with her palm.

"Aishhhhh, My hubby is so hot Hyung. Please held me, I might faint at this moment. Did you listen how he literally talk to a bit- I meant to an An intellectual just now? Awwww my Kookieeeeeee."

And Jieun did what she thought might appropriate at that moment. She left the room in utter silence leaving the bickering duo behind.

..........

In the evening

"Gguk." Jieun calls and walks towards the Male who just came back from his office, which she didn't attend anymore after the incident.