Thirty Nine

"I WANT YOU TO MAKE LOVE WITH ME!!! I WANT YOU TO MAKE LOVE WITH ME, I WANT TO MAKE LOVE WITH YOU KOOKIE!!! AAAAAHH I WANT TO MAKE LOVE WITH YOU. TAKE ME NOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!"
The pregnant omega shouted lying on the bedroom floor half naked, pointing at the True blood. Who is not even sparing any glance at the seducing omeg- wait seducing omega? NAE it's like Taehyung is throwing tantrums like a small child do for toys or for candies or blah blah and nothing else.

"Tae, Will you get up right now!!" Jeongguk sighed coming out of the bathroom. He was warming the water for Taehyung to bath. After the long day in Beach they have just reached Hotel. All tired. But look at this horny fellow.

"I WANT YOU TO MAKE LOVE WITH-

"Stop, I ain't doing anything Taehyung!! So you better stop being a stubborn little horny child and get up!!!"

"I WANT YOU TO MAKE LOVE WITH ME!!!!" Taehyung shouted more throwing his legs upto air.

"Oh Gosh!!!" Jeongguk caressed his brows in pure irritation now. It's not that he doesn't want to have se* but the problem is that-
"Tae, Seriously we did it at the beach, I can't do it again, For God's sake you are 8th month pregnant now. You have babies inside. You are swollen inside Tae, Have some mercy on your body."

"YAAAAAAHHH I SAID DO ME RIGHT NOW!!!"

"You know what! Fine!! You chose it yourself!! Come with me." With that Jeongguk carried the male into the bathroom.

Oh no no drop that thought of yours there. He still yet not convinced to have se* with his husband. He just so want to drawn the omega into the bathtub right now. That's it!!

---------

______

"HOLA!!!!! What a pleasant surprise!!" The Mafia king cheered getting to see his sister inside oh his chamber after like one or two years? don't know. She must have something interesting this time. He Smirked.

"Brother, Buona sera." (Good afternoon) Pery bowed already getting irritated by her brother's cocky smile. Oh how she is waiting for a day when she could do anything without her brother's prior approval or interference in her business.

"Hmm. Tell me what's the matter. To whom should I kill this time?" The Mafia asked sipping his wine swirling his fingers above the half naked lady's exposed thys who is sitting exactly next to him sensually.

"This is the thing I DON'T want you to do this time. That's why I am here." She glared. And it immediately catched the Mafia's attention. Because why not, it's a whole new sight of his sister. He pushed the woman near him making her to drop on the ground winching.

"GET OUT!!!" He shouted making her to leave the room immediately without any other second wasting there.

"Who is he?" He asked standing up.

"Sigh* he, I don't know his name yet." Pery said bringing out her phone and showed him some pictures of Jeongguk she took at the beach from a far.

"This is he. Brother I am looking forward to get to know him more

"Tsh, I don't think this is the reason my sweet for nothing sister visited me isn't it?" The Mafia asked smirking walking around her.

"Y- well yes. I mean okay. This is she." Pery showed him Taehyung's picture this time.
"It's his wife or girlfriend? I don't know. But she is pregnant. And I want you to take care of her, so that she won't be coming in between us."

"Umm hmmm. So what will I get instead of getting rid of that pregnant fella?"

"Wh-? Brother. Can't you just do me a single favour without asking something in return? I am your sister!!"