seven

🚫🔞 Mature content ahead.

"Tae don't be so childish now, come out, I really need to freshen up." Jeongguk said out of irritation. He has been standing in front of the bathroom door for half an hour now.

After reaching their room Taehyung immediately jumped out of Jeongguk's back and ran to the bathroom, and now it's been thirty minutes, he has been locking himself up inside of the bathroom. On the other side, Jeongguk is restless, he literally hates it when Taehyung do something idiotic stunts. He is now trying really hard to not show his wrath to his husband.

"You will scold me. I know."

Taehyung mumbled from the otherside. It has been the only answer Jeongguk is getting from the start. God knows how many Promises he just made, that he ain't scolding him, yet the stubborn omega is on his own world of myths.

"We have Guest Taehyung. This is not the time to tackle this childish act of yours." Jeongguk tried again knocking at the door more.

"Pout* No."

"Gritted teeth* Will you come by yourself or I've to break the damn door Taehyung! HOW MANY TIMES I'VE TO TELL YOU THAT I WON'T SCOLD YOU?!!" This time The Alpha couldn't hold his anger and bursted out strongly punching the bathroom door making a huge impact on its surface.

After a minute of silence, the Bathroom door finally opens, And there's standing the pouting omega who's eyes are constantly pointing towards the floor. God knows what is written on there. tears are threatening to fall from his beautiful eyes, out of  scariness.

Jeongguk didn't utter a word anymore and walked passed the male towards the shower area and started to strip up his office dress, completely ignoring the other male. Taehyung is still not getting out of the bathroom, he turns towards his husband who is now fully naked facing towards the other side.

And Taehyung stopped crying immediately.

After being completely naked, Jeongguk stands beneath the shower and let the water droplets to touch his devine body. Here Taehyung is completely drooling at the sight, when his Alpha's flexible body is moving with the droplets.

All the fears has gone from the pervert Omega's mind now. All he want now is to getting choked by those veiny hands- cough* cough*

And he couldn't stop himself from scooping closer to the male and to poked on his shoulder using his finger. When he didn't get any reaction then again he poked on his Alpha's muscles to gain his attention.

Which he got immediately, ofcourse. As Jeongguk pulls the other to his front making him to shriek out of the sudden force applied on his fragile body. And it didn't take much time, he is pushed  against the wall straddling by his Alpha's giant body. Jeongguk holds both of his hands firmly above his head against the wall, not letting him to move.

"Why are you so scared of me Taehyung?" The other asked looking deadly into him.

"Alph-mmmmhh.." Taehyung moaned in satisfaction when the other's wet tongue met his wet cavern immediately after he opened his mouth. Jeongguk hungrily took the other's tongue with him tasting each corner of it. And it was a thrilling experience for the submissive one.

To be honest, Each time they do it. Feels different to them. And Taehyung loves it. Hell he being the ultimate sucker for his Alpha lives for this moment.

Jeongguk immediately after letting go to the other's mouth attacked on his neck, where their bonding mark is visible. He sucks that spot making it more purplish now. Taehyung is already a moaning mess. He could open his wet shirt only to tore out by the other, roughly.