Fifteen

"It's not any moon flower perfume, But a toxic odour to give wild animals when they couldn't make any proper breed out of them, My Luna."

The witch woman reasoned kneeling in front of Taehyung who has no any expression since he came out of his room and now standing like a statue.

And now all he could she red. His Alpha got triggered by what? A rubbish animal medicine!!!!

"REPEAT!!!!" He shouted immediately making all crowl at their position.

"My... Lu-Luna.. When Animals losts their breeding capacity, It is given to them, and- and It was used to tame Strong Alpha's as well, by omegas. They used this to use any Alpha for their Heat satisfaction. As you can see they start behaving lusty around them after applying this odour. But they never loose their sense for days...this is really a new thing to witness like our Alpha, as he completely drained himself." She reasoned looking down.

"WHO IS BEHIND IT! JIEUN? TELL JIEUN TO SPEAK UP, OTHERWISE NOTHING WOULD GO SMOOTH I SWEAR!! YOU ALL ARE OFFICERS RIGHT? GIVE ME THE DETAIL OF THIS CULPRIT NOW!!!!" Taehyung roared throwing the nearby vase making it break into a thousand pieces.

"Hyuna did it My Luna, I think Jieun is inno-." Namjoon could say more-

"BRING THAT BASTARD TO ME RIGHT NOW!!!"

"Ye-es My Luna."

"My Luna." The witch called out.
"We shouldn't delay more as Our Alpha is getting more sick."

"Yes Tae, Please don't stop anyone anymore from treating Our Little one. She is assuring his wellness. Pl-ease." An elderly village woman said wiping her tears.

"I will. I- a- I am just scared. I cannot trust anyone anymore." The omega reasoned looking at all.

"I know. I am sounding a little bit bizarre as I am a witch. But you can rely on me with this Luna. I assure you with my whole life that I would do anything to make our Alpha healthy again. Anything."

After a thick pause Taehyung finally nod his head sliding away from the way to their room. Everyone's face seems to have a hope now. A brand new hope to see the Alpha healthy again.

"B-ut Lu-Luna- I--- there's a situation -

"My Alpha will be cured right?" He asked immediately.

"Yes.. he will but... for that.... I-I- have to pull out our Alpha's soul from his body from a moment, and it may affect you too, as you are marked by Our Alpha."

Everyone gasps listening it.

"sob* I don't- I don't ca-re if I have to loose my everyth-ing, Everyt-hing for my Love. For my everything."

----------

"So Honeypie, isn't it?" Jeongguk asked teasing the already freaking out omega, while sipping the divinely tasted coffee made by Taehyung.

"Pl-ease don't." Taehyung mumbled looking at his feet getting again embarrassed.

"Umm hmm? I don't find a reason to NOT repeat your kind of words anyway. You sure was confident enough demanding me as yours-

"Alpha I said sorry. I am sorry. Don't goshhhh!!!"

"Chukled* I quit." Jeongguk said not leaving his eyes from the other. Taehyung just sighed in relief.

....

Silence.....
....

"When are you leaving Alpha-" Taehyung immediately bit his slippery stupid tongue. Like how could he ask for the male to leave!!! Aaaaaahhhh TAEHYUNG!!!!!