Forty

A/N: My plan was to end this story within thirty chapters. And look where we are now.
Anyway don't forget to remind me, if the story gets way longer then usual. Okay peaches?Saranghae ❤️

P.s:  I am using some pictures in this chapter to add more spice. Which is definitely not mine. That's why credit goes to it's rightful owner.

Happy Independence Day to my Indian Peaches ❤️

..........

Back to the story:

Jerry Thomas Pub

Loud music is booming through the true blood's ears, making him irritated. No seriously Jeongguk hates such atmosphere which gives him only headache. Loud music, half naked well let's call it fully naked people dancing sensually while being all drunk, is what Jeongguk despised to his whole. But look at his fate now.

"We met again." An whisper startled the true blood, he turns back only to hit with loud giggles. "I knew it immediately, it's you again. Well let's say, I am so damn much familiar with your back by now. What a coincidence btw." Perry smirked looking at the male.

"Sorry?" Jeongguk asked knitting his brows. "What do you mean, we met again?"

"Chukle* Well, It's okay to not remind my beautiful face, I will let it pass for now." Pery smiled taking the seat beside him and  whispered sensually,
"Still I am offended though." She bit her lips looking at the male from up close.

"But I don't find a reason to recognise you, nor recognised by you anyway." Jeongguk shrugged his shoulders.

"Chukle* I see where it's going. Waiter!!!" She waved her right hand in front of the true blood pretending to call the waiter. But her actual motif was only to show off her branded bracelet shinning on her wrist screaming her prosperity. Jeongguk just chukled inaudibly shaking his head a bit.

"Bring my usual." She commanded the waiter then smiled at Jeongguk.
"I am Perry, well for you, You can call me anything. Technically you are from Korea? China? Are you Japanese?"

Jeongguk just knitted his brows. Not getting any reply Perry again started.

"Well let's see, I have been with many people. But you hit different. I am so damn curious about you. I want to know you. Am I allowed?"

"Well I am married, if I have to start this conversation. I have a wife, and she is pregnant."

"I see." Perry gritted her teeth.
"So any reason? for you being here on a stripper's club at this moment, leaving your wife behind?"

"Do you do it usually?" Jeongguk cut her off.

"Do what?"

"Let your friend invade into your entire privacy, always?" Jeongguk smiled pointing at the other woman gawking at them from a far.
"Well miss Perry, I find it so disrespectful."

Perry could say something her friend marched to them and stated.

"Name is Maria, Perry's best friend, well her only friend, plus protector. If you try to do anything to her I will be your grim reaper on this earth for sure." She threatened gritting her teeth.