Twenty one

"Jieun, don't bring Hyuna related any conversation around Taehyung, We will settle this case in office. Not in our house. Is it clear?" Jeongguk asked walking towards his home after the tiring day with Jieun beside him. He did let Taehyung to rest the day at home, as the Omega had to suffer more then him these days.

"But he already knows." She said making him stop on his track.

"What? Who told him?"

"Sara told him I think. Well I doubt. As he called her today asked her, if we found Hyuna or not." She said shrugging her shoulders, already getting irritated listening about Taehyung's name.

"Hmmm.. He must be worrying-

"kokieeeeeeeee!!!" An overly cheerful? Taehyung runs to his Husband and immediately jumped up on his arms and clung to him immediately while showing his cheerful, boxy smile. And truth to be told Jeongguk needed it. A lot of things are happening around him, and he needed an instant relief of emotions. As one could say, Jeon Taehyung is the only daffodil of his dreary life.

Jieun just rolled her eyes in more irritation and walked passed them, to the living room.

"And why Is she still living with us, Kookie?" Taehyung blurted out loud pointing at her retreating back knitting his brows.

Although Jieun heard him clearly but ignored him. God she should know it better that, Taehyung is not any soft target.

"Sigh* Everything is messed up Tae, please let her stay here until we find out about Hyuna, she sure is playing-
Jeongguk immediately stopped on his track, Glancing at Taehyung's change of eye color for a millisecond at least, listening to Hyuna's name.

"------some real dirty game with us?" He completed his sentence unsure, knitting his brows in confusion. Now he is doubting more as something is really hidden from him here.

"Tae-

"Kookie, My kiss?" Taehyung asked cutely puckering his lips scooping closer to male more taking him off guard.

"Kiss kiss kiss... Kiss me Alpha... Kiss me.. oh Alpha kiss me~~~~." The Omega sang jumping on the other's arm.

"Chukle* Not here Tae, In our bedroom."

"NAH!!! I want my usual KISS to boost my energy!!" Taehyung demanded puckering his lips more.

Jeongguk bursted with small laughters looking at the cute male,
"My precious." He said ruffling his hairs making it a mess. Then give him a sweet and tender kiss on his lips mumbling, "I love you."

"I love you more then you do Kookie." Taehyung beemed with joy as if.... As if... He just regained his life back. As if he just got his world back to his arm again. Yes this is the man, whom he trusts with his own life to his death, no matter what situation is, he will tackle it immediately to have this man to him forever.

And just like any other movie scenes, someone had to interrupt their moment. Well-

"Cough* Oppa Yah, I am hungry.... Please hurry and freshen up, I can't wait more!!!!!" Jennie whined coming towards them taking speedy steps.

And if Taehyung could murder someone at this moment, this would be this girl for sure. With a scowl he jumped down from his Alpha's arm and marched towards her fisting her knuckles,
"Awww you are hungry Hun? Let me feed you with my own bare hands."

And Jennie immediately panicked and runs back to save her life followed by the omega, leaving a chuckling Jeongguk behind. Well he cannot with them sometimes seriously!!! No of course... When this duo became this closer, he too has no idea at all. All he could just remember their first encounter-