Six

A/n: Peaches, what happened to my comment section? It more feels like a desert now. No more crazy comments? Yaaaaah this is unfair!!!! Look I even double updated, as you wished. 🥺💜

🦋🦋🦋

"Omggg I am so sorry!!! I didn't know, that You are Gguk's I meant our Alpha's mate. Oh no. Please forgive me. You must be so hating me right now." Jieun uttered immediately after getting to know about the male more specifically.

She is currently sitting inside of Taekook's drawing room, With Jennie, clinging to her. Who she is meeting after long long decades of interval.

"Nah!! I don't mind actually. It was kind of adventures to see your sudden change of appearance. I mean you look more disappointed rather being shocked, Hihi." Taehyung sassily spatted earning a glare From Jennie immediately which Taehyung just shrugged off.

"NO- that's not-

"Well anyway, please make yourself Comfortable, Jieun. I am going to make something quickly for You to eat. You must be hungry right?"

"A-h no, this is not necessary. You don't have to Taehyung- I mea-n Our Luna-

"Smile*Taehyung is perfect. And please Jieun I ain't taking your no. You are here for just tonight, how can I appear disrespectful towards our guests hmm? Please excuse me. Hihi."

With that Taehyung walks towards their kitchen Leaving two shocked soul inside of the living hall.

.
.
.

"Aish just ignore Him Unnie, he can be really a pain in ass sometimes, but a sweetheart inside. You can stay here as your will. You don't have to do more, just distance yourself from My Oppa. And BOOM everything is normal.

Whisper* My dumbo Brother in law can't do anything to my Muscle Bro, Which is why you will be his most important target, if something happens. So be aware. Kikikiki"

"Wh-at?"

"I AM JUST KIDDING!!! Anyway... Let's focus on YOU Unnie, Omg .. like it has been ages..... How have you been? And moreover, look at you!!! You are getting prettier by passing ages... And here's my brother in law.. did you see him?... Getting uglier. I swear a pig could look better-

"AND I HEARD IT!!!" Taehyung shouted from the kitchen.

"AS IF I FEAR!!! DANG!!! Again ignore him......
Whisper* My Oppa is always there to give him glow everyday, so Who cares right?.. kikikiki... Anyway when I said everyday? I mean it... Every single day.. without any break... You got it right? ... "

Jennie whispered and bursted out laughing making the other a bit uncomfortable but smiled anyway.

"You two seems close."

"We? Nah!!! Not at all. Me and that dumbo? Whisper* Do you think it will work?"

"Haha, you silly. Anyway,  hey I've been listening to all your songs. You are doing great Jen. Your voice is so beautiful."

"Awwwwwww don't make me tear up please. This is the first time someone close to me is praising my talent unniieeeeeeeee!!!! Only you can understand a talent." The girl said and engulfed the other in a tightly hug.

"Sigh* Drama queen. You desreved it anyway."

"Hihi, aish enough from my side. Now you say, Unnie how come you never appeared in our pack! You just disappeared suddenly."